I like this idea.

Snake and destroy kind of mission.

How can i overwrite the usage to a normal arma support call instead of strugeling with the actions.

How to simplify this to just target/laseing and call support or call support and target/laseing.

Need something like that for mission aka battlefield or Domination

You can simplify things to a degree or use radio calls instead of actions. I'd suggest playing around with the most recent version in a sample mission to get a feel for it. If you want it super simple though, you'd be better off using one of the other support mods out there I'd have thought. You're also welcome to fork on github and use any of the code as per the license. Unfortunately I no longer have a PC so I can't do much further development for the time being. 

Anyone know why the radio calls eventually stop working after loading a mission save? Everything works perfectly until I resume the mission on another day.

After loading a save, the calls sometimes work when I request a CAS (0-0-1) but completely stop when I interact with CAS (0-0-3), although the player's calls still work flawlessly. It's only the CAS' callbacks that aren't working anymore. I can actually get it to launch a bomb/missile without callbacks by going through the whole process as the menu commands still change according to which phase the request in (Mark target, Repeat, Missile/Bomb, Engage so on and so forth). The problem is that even this isn't completely reliable and there's no telling if a weapon has been launched in fact and when will it impact.

Hi, sorry for the slow reply. I hadn't done all that much testing for single player saving to be honest. I might struggle to get much testing done for a while so I'd just suggest maybe cancelling the CAS before you save. Thanks for the feedback though, I'll note it down on GitHub.