Sign in to follow this  
KKB

Property entries

Hi

While studying the demo Models I found some entries in the 'named propertys' window and I couldn't figure out what they do affect

In the UH60 Geometry LOD:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">canOcclude  =  0<span id='postcolor'>

In the BMP Geometry LOD:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class  =  vehicle<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe needed for the cfgModel class in in the cpp?

Besides that a

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">autocenter  =  0<span id='postcolor'>

entry in a normal resolution LOD seems to make it possible to affect the position of a weapon for instance in the game (not sure)

Anyone here who knows what other entries are possible and what the entries mentioned above do?

Someone from BIS maybe? (I guess you guys know for sure  biggrin.gif )

Greetings KKB

Since Suma is in answering questions (highly apreciated) I'd like to bump this topic up to blatantly draw the attention of an 'Official' to it wink.gif