Sign in to follow this  
Deathrow Bo Dean

Getting A Error w Editor Launch What Do I Do to Fix or Remove It?

Yesterday I started getting this ERROR--> bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/DestructionEffects.side' I have no idea just what to do to fix it. i did validate my gamefiles with Steam and no problems were found. i've added no other mod or addons and this just started yesterday. I'm having trouble with panda's nuke trying to destroy a nuke transport that stopped working yesterday after working fine the day before. i  uninstalled that and reinstalled it and i still get this Error even when panda's nuke mod was not installed. Please Help...

Is this happening with NO mods running at all? You said " i've added no other mod or addons" which sounds like you are using the same mods you have been using for some time. Try with no mods or scripts running at all. Then if it works okay , you will need to add mods back one at a time unitl you find the culprit.

!Thank's for the Reply ineptaphid; I did not express  my problem a clearly as I could have. But it seems that this ERROR is not affecting the pandas nuke mod. There is another nuke mod that mabe uses some of  panda's older script  that somehow conflicts. I removed all the traces of both mods and reinstalled panda's latest  refurbished nuke mod for Arma3 from (Steam). I still get  the ERROR Msg but It's working again.

!SOLVED