ITokyYourCookie

Ask us anything!

It is inexplicable in this ranking (leaderboards), such as a player with 11 matches (LINK), have more than 7100 airdrops and be among the 30 best in the world, has at least 5 cases the same. Is it absurd that nobody sees this in Bohemia, or the ranking system is very flawed?

11 hours ago, Lincoln.BR said:

It is inexplicable in this ranking (leaderboards), such as a player with 11 matches (LINK), have more than 7100 airdrops and be among the 30 best in the world, has at least 5 cases the same. Is it absurd that nobody sees this in Bohemia, or the ranking system is very flawed?

This is exactly the main purpose of feedback tracker ;) 
https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

You can help us to improve the game. Thanks for your report :)

4 hours ago, hanizelena said:

This is exactly the main purpose of feedback tracker ;) 
https://feedback.bistudio.com/project/view/12/

You can help us to improve the game. Thanks for your report :)

Thank you, as it is not my native language, I did not understand it right. Do I have to post this link or not? And I'm sorry if I was rude in the comment.

7 minutes ago, Lincoln.BR said:

Thank you, as it is not my native language, I did not understand it right. Do I have to post this link or not? And I'm sorry if I was rude in the comment.

No problem ;) 
Your report is being processed atm. For the next time, feel free to use our feedback tracker, it's the best way to report bugs or your suggestions. Thanks a lot :) 

Hello, I played in Argo and this game I like very much.

And I have Arma 3 offcouse.

So - there is my quastion: How to make in ARMA3 aiming like in Argo ? In ARGO then I push aim button I have iron sight + zoom (reduse POV), then I push in Arma 3 I just have iron sight without Zoom!

I just want play in Arma 3 with same control I have in Argo! And I wanthave same aiming algorithm in ARMA 3 

38 minutes ago, SandMartin said:

Hello, I played in Argo and this game I like very much.

And I have Arma 3 offcouse.

So - there is my quastion: How to make in ARMA3 aiming like in Argo ? In ARGO then I push aim button I have iron sight + zoom (reduse POV), then I push in Arma 3 I just have iron sight without Zoom!

I just want play in Arma 3 with same control I have in Argo! And I wanthave same aiming algorithm in ARMA 3 

You  may want to ask that question in the Arma3 Sections of the forums: https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/forum/167-arma-3-questions-answers/

• Like 1

On 24/12/2017 at 3:54 PM, yusufterminator said:

Will there ever be a way to change time of day in Eden Editor for argo?

unfortunately we are not planning any changes regarding to this feature

Excuse my ignorance but can battleye locate people who crawl under the walls and look at us through or they can only be reported by us? I mean for example if among the top 20 people in the rankings there are 10 of them who use these tricks as does the anticheat to be sufficient? Why do banned people stay in the standings? All our performances become distorted. Thanks anyway. Can you create a list with banned players?

15 hours ago, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

Excuse my ignorance but can battleye locate people who crawl under the walls and look at us through or they can only be reported by us? I mean for example if among the top 20 people in the rankings there are 10 of them who use these tricks as does the anticheat to be sufficient? Why do banned people stay in the standings? All our performances become distorted. Thanks anyway. Can you create a list with banned players?

no answeres for me maybe tomorrow

Yeah, maybe tomorrow.
But while waiting ;) ...

19 hours ago, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

Excuse my ignorance but can battleye locate people who crawl under the walls and look at us through or they can only be reported by us?
I don't think that BattlEye bans players "clipping" into objects.
Clipping into objects is a glitch and a bug, therefore it can happens to anyone at anytime.
But if you see someone EXPLOITING any glitches, you can report them, with a solid video proof, to the official website.

Why do banned people stay in the standings? All our performances become distorted. Thanks anyway.
Can you create a list with banned players?
I have asked many times for that, but seems they don't want us to know them,
probably because most of the time cheaters are allowed and welcome back to play the game.

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, EricR said:

EricR is this one not a cheater?     why tonight he s in game after 10 days?

Is this video not complete?  

This other video is a demonstration of what I'm talking about so let's talk clearly   Because I also sent a video of the great champion that says... hi guys I'm a cheater... taking all of the ass in and out of this game

Sry but everybody has to know about those guys who give hard time to everybody with cheats and this is my friend Goldeber1

P s    I m reporting those guys also on steam so just to be sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello 
I play ARMA3 and I like this game for a realisitic features, such as scope trembling when tired. It's really makes me think, before run or click left mouse button. It's cool trying to find places where you can stabilize weapon and have a good sight on enemy.

But in argo scope/sight is alway still and there is no stamina bar, so player is able to just runaway from bullets in combat patrol and then rush 500m to the extraction point.

Is there any plans to add stamina same as in ARMA3?

On 09/01/2018 at 7:11 PM, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

Obviously, _MLG_GAM3R was cheating (glitch exploit).

Keep in mind that the Argo team is small and really really slow.
So don't expect actions to be taken soon, and if they do,
it's probably gonna be "temporary suspended account" for him, similar to what would get your friend TeamKilling him ;)

23 hours ago, _Switch_ said:

I play ARMA3 and I like this game for a realisitic features, such as scope trembling when tired. It's really makes me think, before run or click left mouse button. It's cool trying to find places where you can stabilize weapon and have a good sight on enemy.

But in argo scope/sight is alway still and there is no stamina bar, so player is able to just runaway from bullets in combat patrol and then rush 500m to the extraction point.

Is there any plans to add stamina same as in ARMA3?

I don't think that the team got plans in that direction. Argo is meant to be a simple version of Arma.
There is already weapon sway and stamina enabled in-game. It's just less "handicapping" than it is in Arma.

• Like 1

On 10.01.2018 at 3:11 AM, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

This other video is a demonstration of what I'm talking about so let's talk clearly   Because I also sent a video of the great champion that says... hi guys I'm a cheater... taking all of the ass in and out of this game

Sry but everybody has to know about those guys who give hard time to everybody with cheats and this is my friend Goldeber1

P s    I m reporting those guys also on steam so just to be sure.

This is not cheating. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating#Video_games
It's use of game bugs. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug

1 hour ago, urfinjuce said:

ok, so you can do this in game, I can find other bugs in every fkn game if you want, so....what we do? we use furb thinks or we can use every fkn error for the victory?

• Thanks 1

I have only seen your reputation here and this low point of view worries me and scares me because I know that if I forget the door of my house open you come inside knowing you can protect yourself just because I made a mistake

• Thanks 1

Cheating is the receiving of a reward for ability or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation by dishonest means. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation. This broad definition will necessarily include acts of bribery, cronyism, nepotism, sleaze and any situation where individuals are given preference using inappropriate criteria.[1] The rules infringed may be explicit, or they may be from an unwritten code of conduct based on morality, ethics or custom, making the identification of cheating conduct a potentially subjective process. Cheating can refer specifically to marital infidelity. Someone who is known for cheating is referred to as a cheat in British English, and a cheater in American English. A person described as a "cheat" doesn't necessarily cheat all the time, but rather, relies on unfair tactics to the point of acquiring a reputation for it.[2]

Even when you talk in the global Chanel cause so I can not hear your steps,see Dear Doctor, even that you can define cheating

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

I have only seen your reputation here and this low point of view worries me and scares me because I know that if I forget the door of my house open you come inside knowing you can protect yourself just because I made a mistake

Unfortunately, lot of players think the same way as him...
they cheat, but think that it is part of the game and allowed / accepted.

Hi All

I´m usually a  Battlefield Player until i´ve Tryed  this game and i can´t stop Playing.

I´d Like to Know if the game will have new Maps ( More Open Maps Like Arma 3 ) and if will have Veicules in Air & Ground ?

I´ve Arma 3 but i Prefer to Play this game because  it´s Less  Complicated then Arma 3 .

One last thing , I´ve noticed an Increase of Hackers in The Game and i hope you can improve the Battleye to Ban once and for all this Hackers. 

Tank you for your Attention and Keep the Good Work 

T3AMRR

Hi,

I'm an old player of the Bohemia (Operation Flashpoint: with the long walk toward the forest :) Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3 & DLC), I play too other games like Battlefield, DCS World, IL 2 ...

And I don't know what happens with some argo's players, but another painful point is the disrespectful language used by some players.

Some players (Some teams...) do not know how to make a sentence without using the words "f***, motherf****, b****, etc...), they insult the players who do not play like them or use different weapons, etc...

Sometimes it becomes really difficult to support these primates.

So, is there a way to report them (audio record, chats screenshots), and if reported what would happened to them, or filter them defenitively (audio & chat) ?

Thanks,

5 hours ago, Chacal said:

Hi,

I'm an old player of the Bohemia (Operation Flashpoint: with the long walk toward the forest :) Arma, Arma 2, Arma 3 & DLC), I play too other games like Battlefield, DCS World, IL 2 ...

And I don't know what happens with some argo's players, but another painful point is the disrespectful language used by some players.

Some players (Some teams...) do not know how to make a sentence without using the words "f***, motherf****, b****, etc...), they insult the players who do not play like them or use different weapons, etc...

Sometimes it becomes really difficult to support these primates.

So, is there a way to report them (audio record, chats screenshots), and if reported what would happened to them, or filter them defenitively (audio & chat) ?

Thanks,

It would be best to report them directly here:

https://www.projectargo.net/report-player

19 hours ago, T3AMRR said:

I´d Like to Know if the game will have new Maps ( More Open Maps Like Arma 3 ) and if will have Veicules in Air & Ground ?

One last thing , I´ve noticed an Increase of Hackers in The Game and i hope you can improve the Battleye to Ban once and for all this Hackers.

You'll probably going to get that kind of answer... "Sorry, but we got no plans on adding new maps or vehicles".

The hackers / cheaters problem is a constant WIP...
Since the release of Argo, there are cheaters... nothing really new there.

"Ban once and for all", isn't something that the Argo's team is willing to do I may believe.
How many known cheaters are still in game ? Probably a lot.

Like in Combat Patrol... A lot of players are exploiting a glitch for more than 2 months now (since I reported it),
nothing have been done since :(

5 hours ago, Chacal said:

As Yoshi_E said, you can report them on the "Report a Player" page of the official website.
You'll need really good proof to get any results. Best chance with video as it is probably harder to modify.
Nothing much would happen to them, a short "temporary suspended account" I guess.
For sure this isn't a problem like cheaters.... you can always mute them by yourself, but there's no permanent muting for players.

Personally, I don't care about those particular words, if they are not spammed though. 
And no need of particular words to cross the line of disrespect IMO ;)

On 11.01.2018 at 10:01 PM, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

or we can use every fkn error for the victory?

Do everything, that want! I'm not your chief. :icon_biggrin:

On 11.01.2018 at 10:04 PM, EricR said:

This is CHEATING... Exploiting glitches or any bugs is cheating.

On 11.01.2018 at 10:26 PM, -FIT- xxxXEvanXxxx said:

Cheating is the receiving of a reward for ability ...

On 11.01.2018 at 11:11 PM, EricR said:

Unfortunately, lot of players think the same way as him...

Using "Software bug" and using "third-party programs" (hacks and exploits) to gain an advantage - is cheating. The difference in the way of gaining an advantage. These differences are indicated in my previous message.