ITokyYourCookie

Ask us anything!

I think 25 lvl is good for balance, you cant get best gun + nades + bipod + heavy vest etc.
This is ONLY well balanced thing in this game, and i really hope that devs not gonna change that in near furute.

Hello guys i've a good question, since the new update gears are changed, now Flames have black / Tan gears and Coulds more Green gears SOOOO ... Now we can't use same gears for the 2 camps ... NICE NOW CLOUDS DON'T HAVE PLATE CARRIER CUZ U DON'T SAID HOW TO CHANGE THE FACTION IN DA EQUIPMENT MENU ... ^^''' srly i've tried all my keybords with no succed, there is a magic trick for change faction and have Clouds ? And i've seen in youtube's videos some ATacs camo, did u turn it off ? thx for answers <3 with love

(PS : why when i shot someone he don't die and if he shot me 2 bullets i'm dead ? ôo even in da head -_- very very unfunny , i've 23 ms 60 fps all time, and they don't have any medium / advanced armor ... don't tell me that i don't know how to shot correctly ,well love u <3 )

15 hours ago, reddford said:

Hello guys i've a good question, since the new update gears are changed, now Flames have black / Tan gears and Coulds more Green gears SOOOO ... Now we can't use same gears for the 2 camps ... NICE NOW CLOUDS DON'T HAVE PLATE CARRIER CUZ U DON'T SAID HOW TO CHANGE THE FACTION IN DA EQUIPMENT MENU ... ^^''' srly i've tried all my keybords with no succed, there is a magic trick for change faction and have Clouds ? And i've seen in youtube's videos some ATacs camo, did u turn it off ? thx for answers <3 with love

(PS : why when i shot someone he don't die and if he shot me 2 bullets i'm dead ? ôo even in da head -_- very very unfunny , i've 23 ms 60 fps all time, and they don't have any medium / advanced armor ... don't tell me that i don't know how to shot correctly ,well love u <3 )

The type of vest you chose in your loadouts will be used when you play as a Cloud, the proper color variant will be used automatically.

PS: We are aware of the issue with the damage and we are investigating.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Locklear said:

The type of vest you chose in your loadouts will be used when you play as a Cloud, the proper color variant will be used automatically.

PS: We are aware of the issue with the damage and we are investigating.

Thx for the answers, and about the ATacs/ multicam ?. camo ? 

-> 14782172904353366-project-argo-prototype

and this digital forest camo ? 

-> maxresdefault.jpg

c:

7 hours ago, reddford said:

Thx for the answers, and about the ATacs/ multicam ?. camo ? 

-> 14782172904353366-project-argo-prototype

and this digital forest camo ? 

-> maxresdefault.jpg

c:

Hello Redfford ^^

Argo was "Project Argo" and as you can see the outfit was not the same. But if they have changed it's for a good reason. We was able in the past to customize clothing and it's gone now. I'm not going to confirm why because I was not playing the game when this was a feature. But as I remember from some videos.  That was akward for a lot of players ( due to some abuses ).

About team killing, this is not usual and every day problem but some times when i join a server, there are few a** holes who start slaughter team mates. They will be kicked out but they join in few seconds back and start firing again, this will continue until players leave or match is over.
Does this little kids get banned eventually or can they ruin others gameplay how ever they want?

34 minutes ago, JalluNasse-FIN said:

About team killing, this is not usual and every day problem but some times when i join a server, there are few a** holes who start slaughter team mates. They will be kicked out but they join in few seconds back and start firing again, this will continue until players leave or match is over.
Does this little kids get banned eventually or can they ruin others gameplay how ever they want?

They get banned :)

• Like 3

That guy wich Jallu mentioned was kicked out three times during one match...yet he and hes buddy just joined again and continued teamkilling same time whining and harrassing  in voice chat...

Just put timer for rejoining any game if players are kicked out due tk'ing?

Btw, guy was lvl 10...they were propably trying to start farming as i joined first what this w****r shouted repeateadly was "dont cap main" :drinking:

Just for my own pleasure i am so tempted to put screenies of that match, Jallu has video on that match too...these kind of retards dont belong to this game.Straight vac ban would be propriate thing to do.

I have 2 questions: Is it possible to always play with default equipment (rifle)? I start with my chosen rifle and after death or switch round i continue with some lv1 rifle? Is it normal procedure or i do something wrong?

Question 2: Why there is no Clouds faction in player customization screen, only Flame?

Is there any way to configure controllers, i realize it says costomize in the settings but it wont let me costomize it, im using an xbox one controller and i have also tried an xbox one elite controller, so far neither worked do i have to use a different controller for argo?

On 12/08/2017 at 4:45 PM, Waterlemon said:

Is there any way to configure controllers, i realize it says costomize in the settings but it wont let me costomize it, im using an xbox one controller and i have also tried an xbox one elite controller, so far neither worked do i have to use a different controller for argo?

Can i ask something about it? 

What kind of people use a controller in a FPS game?

I'll tell you some argument to don't use a controller on a FPS on a computer....:

- Shitty AIM because there is'nt an aim helper like mostly FPS such as CoD on PS3/XBox ... 

- shitty reaction delay because of the sensibility.... or shitty aim because of the sensibility (if this last is too low or too high) the good balance doesn't exist with a controller.

- too few keybinding possible so you get too many combination of keys.

So..... for you own sake just buy a good mouse and try the best way of playing a FPS.... Mouse and keyboard.... 

Or....wait and see if they choose to allow you to use and customize the settings of your XBox controller....

• Like 2

Hi everyone, Is it possible to obtain the new Gamescom DLC without travelling a lot? I'm sure many people would like to try the new vehicle and the items.

12 hours ago, Propper74 said:

Hi everyone, Is it possible to obtain the new Gamescom DLC without travelling a lot? I'm sure many people would like to try the new vehicle and the items.

Hello. There are actually three ways how to obtain the package: You go to Gamescom and visit our booth, You ask someone visiting the booth to get You the key, or You may obtain the package on Steam. Ideally, we would like to hear and see You in person, but there are even some giveaways on various channels. See https://www.projectargo.net/blog/announcements/meet-argo-devs-at-gamescom-and-receive-exclusive-in-game-items for more details.

why is it that a game so good like this one dont have a anti douchebag setting,... so many servers i have been on now with teamkilling ass**les the just join to kill the teammates.. and when we kick them they are back a few minutes after again... ariestheram was the latest that rejoined 12 times and we could not do anything against it... it sucks... do a system where teamkillers start to be able only join teamkilling servers with outher teamkillers... kinda take away LOT of the fun with the game

hellow  owesem bohemia team 

* can  you please do some thing about " guests " because when they start killing every one in the team they dont get kicked off  

from  the server and make team lose casualities after long hard playing to keep respawn tickets  and have more points  in combat patrol .

* and those bots with god mod  because they need 2 head shot to die with the most powerful sniper in the  game  "cyrus" .

Suggestion

in Editor 

*  releasing  player sound  or bot sound   for more action . 

*  able to  open inventory    window like in arma 3  .               

*   i can't  rearm  at  ammo boxes  that you left in editor  menu, so its not useful at all  and impossible to use it in missions

only  for the view  .

In combat patrol                 

*  give effective  priority  to hight ranked player  in voting kick the  team killers .

* add  a tutorial video for evry one when starting the game  that must be watched  to knew playing roules .

in  Malden  map 

* some off the rocks can eat player  so  falling   inside the rock and impossible to get out only when  use " kill your self " in scape                         menu.

or desconect and   join again restarting  all the kills points to  "0" .

* i get stucked and killed many times trying to open the door searching for that little " white  door icon"  to open it when under                              enemy fire .

* i respawned  many times inside  rocks and stuck with many player ...some times all the team .

* bot can see through the trees and shot me from longue distance " more then 300 m " with 1 st shot with out scope  using katiba                        rifle  While i am running  fast  too  ?  

with my best regards to you

I hope this was  useful in the context of  comunicating that you let free for all your funs and members .

• Like 2

On 11/08/2017 at 4:39 PM, Ask0 said:

I have 2 questions: Is it possible to always play with default equipment (rifle)? I start with my chosen rifle and after death or switch round i continue with some lv1 rifle? Is it normal procedure or i do something wrong? There is an issue with the loadouts selection at the moment. It doesn't remember your last selection and you usually don't get your custom loadout even if it is selected.

Question 2: Why there is no Clouds faction in player customization screen, only Flame? This has been answered already... some posts before yours.

On 12/08/2017 at 10:45 AM, Waterlemon said:

Is there any way to configure controllers, i realize it says costomize in the settings but it wont let me costomize it, im using an xbox one controller and i have also tried an xbox one elite controller, so far neither worked do i have to use a different controller for argo? Shame to the controllers ;)

On 16/08/2017 at 8:00 PM, Trirti said:

Is it possible to make mods for the game like battle royal?:down: Mods aren't part of ARGO as like in Arma and won't be.

On 21/08/2017 at 5:05 PM, Dr. Sniffalot said:

Is it possible to customize my character? You can customize your character into the Loadout tab (screen) in the Equipment menu.
Also, are there going to be more game modes introduced in the future? There will be probably... the team is actually working on a new one "Witch Hunt".

On 28/08/2017 at 6:27 AM, Jacky Jensen said:

why is it that a game so good like this one dont have a anti douchebag setting,... so many servers i have been on now with teamkilling ass**les the just join to kill the teammates.. and when we kick them they are back a few minutes after again... ariestheram was the latest that rejoined 12 times and we could not do anything against it... it sucks... do a system where teamkillers start to be able only join teamkilling servers with outher teamkillers... kinda take away LOT of the fun with the game.
Mostly agree, but they should be temporary banned, not put to the same server... as they don't deserve it, and what if I join this server (server browser) ? No way ;)

3 hours ago, FanToM 99 said:

* can  you please do some thing about " guests " because when they start killing every one in the team they dont get kicked off  

from  the server and make team lose casualities after long hard playing to keep respawn tickets  and have more points  in combat patrol .
Guest should not be able to get on OFFICIAL servers... Is that so hard to login ?

* and those bots with god mod  because they need 2 head shot to die with the most powerful sniper in the  game  "cyrus" .
Agree, this feel so weird to shoot twice a guy in the head, or 3 bullets in each body parts and they don't even get knocked.

in Editor   

*  able to  open inventory    window like in arma 3.  No real need for that IMO.      

*   i can't  rearm  at  ammo boxes  that you left in editor  menu, so its not useful at all  and impossible to use it in missions

only  for the view. You can script it though ;)

In combat patrol                 

*  give effective  priority  to hight ranked player  in voting kick the  team killers . Totally disagree.

* add  a tutorial video for evry one when starting the game  that must be watched  to knew playing roules. A simple Singleplayer mission would be better IMO, but a video would be at least a start. 

in  Malden  map 

* some off the rocks can eat player  so  falling   inside the rock and impossible to get out only when  use " kill your self " in scape menu.

or desconect and   join again restarting  all the kills points to  "0". Agree. Don't get on or even too near rocks. In most of the case it is possible to get out without KYS.

* i get stucked and killed many times trying to open the door searching for that little " white  door icon"  to open it when under enemy fire. The "door icon" is usually attached to the door frame, so don't try on the door itself as it could be not showing then.

* i respawned  many times inside  rocks and stuck with many player ...some times all the team. Don't play with "noobs" on rocky terrain ;)

* bot can see through the trees and shot me from longue distance " more then 300 m " with 1 st shot with out scope  using katiba rifle While i am running  fast  too  ? Agree. Ai can see and shoot through objects. Sometimes they even teleport themselves.

• Like 2

Small addition to the message from EricR.

6 hours ago, FanToM 99 said:

* can  you please do some thing about " guests "

* give effective priority to hight ranked player in voting kick the team killers.

Already done. Find some money to purchase "Argo Supporter's Pack" and play on Premium servers.

The problem with "guests" will disappear. But the problem with stupid noobs will not disappear. ;)

6 hours ago, FanToM 99 said:

that little "white door icon" to open it when under enemy fire.

Don't run under enemy fire, like a madman. It's better to quietly and systematically destroy the enemies, that you noticed. After that, calmly check the buildings. If the bot has shot you, then he is smarter, than you. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, urfinjuce said:

Already done. Find some money to purchase "Argo Supporter's Pack" and play on Premium servers.

The problem with "guests" will disappear. But the problem with stupid noobs will not disappear. ;)
That's a solution... But IMO that makes no sens, cause for me it is more of a problem than a disadvantage, if you know what I mean.

Don't run under enemy fire, like a madman. It's better to quietly and systematically destroy the enemies, that you noticed. After that, calmly check the buildings. If the bot has shot you, then he is smarter, than you. ;)
Sometimes, you just need to get to cover or escape real fast to still alive and analyze the situation. Even more when they launch grenades at you ;)

• Like 2

On 11/15/2016 at 6:43 AM, ITokyYourCookie said:

Hello everyone,

since we want to start streaming via Twitch we though we might as well answer some of the questions you have for us  :)

So fire away and ask anything :)

Firing away...but not in full AUTO!  I've been playing ARGO for only a few weeks, but from other gaming experiences, I have the following questions in the form of recommendations.

- There is nothing to keep people from Spawn Killing say on LINK at 1A or 1B Nodes but generally, we as a group agree that Node 2 is the closest we should go toward the enemy spawn when engaging them.  This is a Gentleman's Agreement rule that is accepted by most but not all of the players.  You politely ask someone to stop spawn camping and they usually respond with an exploitative and their true "Troll" nature is revealed.  But, just as in RAID and CLASH where you have area restrictions on where people can exit or intrude, LINK can have the same areas that retard the ability for enemy players to invade the spawn zone.  Can you look at this as a possibility and test it out with a future release?

- Several people I play ARGO with, are asking about a "Battle Royale" style of game play.  Are we going to see one of those introduced in the future?

- SERVER ADMINISTRATION:  Now I'm not referring to the mission development and maintenance, I'm talking about general babysitting.  Yes, it's unfortunate, but we do have babies in the server.  Is there a plan to select ARGO community members or Supporters with integrity and reputation to be Server Admins to counter the Trolling, Racism, Hackers, and Dirty Diapers?

- Is ARGO on a different game-engine than ArmA 3?

- Were is the forum to suggest spelling corrections on your Statistic (Statistics) page?

AV8R_Six

JETS DLC Development Team

Fighter Pilot/Military Advisor

29 minutes ago, AV8R_Six said:

- There is nothing to keep people from Spawn Killing say on LINK at 1A or 1B Nodes but generally, we as a group agree that Node 2 is the closest we should go toward the enemy spawn when engaging them.  This is a Gentleman's Agreement rule that is accepted by most but not all of the players.  You politely ask someone to stop spawn camping and they usually respond with an exploitative and their true "Troll" nature is revealed.  But, just as in RAID and CLASH where you have area restrictions on where people can exit or intrude, LINK can have the same areas that retard the ability for enemy players to invade the spawn zone.  Can you look at this as a possibility and test it out with a future release?
This is something really annoying I agree, but have you tried respawning at your base instead of 1A or 1B ?

- Several people I play ARGO with, are asking about a "Battle Royale" style of game play.  Are we going to see one of those introduced in the future?
"Witch Hunt" is probably the next game mode that will be released next... If I'm right, it will be kind of "Find the infiltrator".

- SERVER ADMINISTRATION:  Now I'm not referring to the mission development and maintenance, I'm talking about general babysitting.  Yes, it's unfortunate, but we do have babies in the server.  Is there a plan to select ARGO community members or Supporters with integrity and reputation to be Server Admins to counter the Trolling, Racism, Hackers, and Dirty Diapers?
That's a good idea (I've already made a suggestion in that way), but for now you can only use the "Report Player" option.

- Is ARGO on a different game-engine than ArmA 3?
ARGO should be on the same Engine as Arma 3, which is "Real Virtuality 4" if I'm right.

- Were is the forum to suggest spelling corrections on your Statistic (Statistics) page?
I guess that the feedback tracker website would be useful.

Hi Eric, responding in order to your returns...cheers!

1) Of course I have respawned back at Base in lieu of 1B or 1A...there's really not an issue most of the time, the capability to make areas off limits like in the other two Game Modes is there, and I'm just suggesting it.  Wait a minute...your one of those "it will never work!" type of guys aren't you.  Eric, is your glass half full or half empty most of the time?

2) Awesome, new game modes coming, can you confirm this?

3) Good!  It's a broad area of control...hacker vs troll, racism vs general misconduct, but most of us just want to play a fair game with civility where as we do have all kinds in the community.

4) VR4...Is that brand new or what DayZ converted to last year?  <--- New Discussion Altogether!

5) Feedback Tracker - I tried to get that to work, I'm logged in, and will try again.  The website is in English with a few mis-translations on it.  And I'm not picking apart little things like Color vs Colour...the My Statistic button could be renamed "MY STATS" or My Statistics as there are more than 1, Plural.  I had a lot of corrections work I did for ArmA 3 Jets DLC as we had many DEVs on the team with English as a secondary language.

EricR, where you from?

DW

West Coast US

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AV8R_Six said:

1) Of course I have respawned back at Base in lieu of 1B or 1A... I'm relieved to hear it.
there's really not an issue most of the time, the capability to make areas off limits like in the other two Game Modes is there, and I'm just suggesting it.
I know, I already tried the module myself in the editor (scripting) ;)
The fact that they didn't already implemented it, means for me that they want it like that, and it is kind of part of the strategies to disturb the enemies IMO. 

Wait a minute...your one of those "it will never work!" type of guys aren't you.  Eric, is your glass half full or half empty most of the time? Just EMPTY :)

2) Awesome, new game modes coming, can you confirm this? Nothing from BI can be confirmed unless it is released,
but you can filter by game modes and "Witch Hunt" is there.
And way more other places too ;)

4) VR4...Is that brand new or what DayZ converted to last year?  <--- New Discussion Altogether!
VR4 is older than the one they implemented on DayZ (Enfusion), but I'm not into it and just read such about it... I could be wrong.

5) Feedback Tracker - I tried to get that to work, I'm logged in, and will try again.  The website is in English with a few mis-translations on it.  And I'm not picking apart little things like Color vs Colour...the My Statistic button could be renamed "MY STATS" or My Statistics as there are more than 1, Plural.  I had a lot of corrections work I did for ArmA 3 Jets DLC as we had many DEVs on the team with English as a secondary language.
Other than the feedback tracker, you can always try to ask the devs on the Discord.

EricR, where you from? East Canada

• Like 1

Hey EricR...Eagle Scout is from St John, NB...you are correct about Enfusion Game Engine and DayZ.  Thanks for being earnest and accurate in your inputs.  You are a valued Thread Contributor!

• Like 1