Good god man!

Reminds me of my days in Battlefield 3 dolphin diving! hahahaha 

superb mod taro8,i didnt realise how clunky arma was since my early days being new to it.I guess i adapted over the years but this mod makes a core fundemental mechanic feel much nicer.

really appreciate it

3 hours ago, redarmy said:

Good god man!

Reminds me of my days in Battlefield 3 dolphin diving! hahahaha 

superb mod taro8,i didnt realise how clunky arma was since my early days being new to it.I guess i adapted over the years but this mod makes a core fundemental mechanic feel much nicer.

really appreciate it

Glad you like it, feedback is always welcome.

hey can you make only swimming faster?

faster like 128975218% more?

1 hour ago, mihal190 said:

hey can you make only swimming faster?

faster like 128975218% more?

I didn't touch the swimming portion (except for the script that makes all the animations faster). However that is not hard to do, you just need to get the animation names from the config and well, increase the speed.

4 hours ago, taro8 said:

Glad you like it, feedback is always welcome.

How about adding a small increase in speed to the AI when they are being shot at to simulate urgency on their part? 

I know this mod is focused around player but a nice "once over' to the AI would polish things out nicely

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redarmy said:

How about adding a small increase in speed to the AI when they are being shot at to simulate urgency on their part? 

I know this mod is focused around player but a nice "once over' to the AI would polish things out nicely

I wouldn't able to code my way out of a paper bag, so I'll pass on that one.
Also if you use the increased movement speed optional addon, then everyone get the speed boost, not just players. In fact everything in this mod applies to both player and AI as both use the same animations.

3 minutes ago, taro8 said:

I wouldn't able to code my way out of a paper bag, so I'll pass on that one.
Also if you use the increased movement speed optional addon, then everyone get the speed boost, not just players. In fact everything in this mod applies to both player and AI as both use the same animations.

I didnt realise AI naturally benefited,thats cool,thanks mate.

this is intersting!

If arma3 needs anything it's a revamp of the movement system. Especially if arma4 isnt here for a couple more years. Smoother controls and maybe not so sped up and not so arcade either..

Downloading now to try it out.

• Like 1