icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Maps planned for 2017

I'm VERY excited to hear about Rowalla.

Outside of Isla Duala (one of my favorite maps of all time), there is a gaping hole when it comes to African maps.  I love the Savannah look of Duala. 

What is the size of Rowalla Icebreakr?  20 x 20? 

Sorry, didn't see this topic in a long time 🙂 well, all of these maps are nearly done and on my drive, unreleased. Well, some of them are with my buddies as test versions. For example we did several events on "new jade groove" that looks completely different and is now called something else 😉 Balkania is done, but I didn't release it as I didn't get any support by the community and I'm otherwise busy with a project TBA. I will try to get around this Q3-Q4 to release some new stuff, ok?

• Like 14

Sad to hear you weren't feeling the love, 

You are by far one of the best at what you do and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I've been keeping tabs over the years to see where you were at. 

I thought Fapovo was pretty underrated and the level of detail is like non other. 

Is there any footage from the events you did on Jade Groove? Would be keen to check it out, 

I look forward to Q4 🙂

• Like 2

G'day @icebreakr,

I would like to echo the sentiments of @BroBeans.. Looking forward to any new terrains you decide to release next.

Lingor/Dingor, Fapovo, Duala and Panthera are the only other terrains that have a permanent home in my mod pack.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Ice, get me on the Discord, what ever kind of support you need ive got a group of guys willing to help. 

...... a couple more old friends in there too... 

• Like 2

ok thanks for the answer, is there the possibility / hope that "Balkania" can appear in arma 3 sometime?

Got new helping hands. Tonal. Legend Reloaded. Arma 3. Xmas. Merry. One.

Balkania. Maybe. Not sure yet. Internal. Team. Only.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

no support? 2 out of 5 is pretty good 
any ways have you thought of doing a all in one map pack?

i would absolutely download the mb out of that