cookies2432

P:Drive Broken beyond repair?

Hello, and thank you for trying to help me (I presume that since you've opened this post). I have started working on my map project again and i've noticed that recently all of the mounting on the p:drive has become automatic which I love. However, I'm having a rather weird issue. When I try to mount and set up the p:drive, nothing works but if i use "subst P: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools"" in the CommandPrompt (CMD) it creates a P:drive that is correct. The issue with this is tho that, nothing can be loaded or used from it. When i'm in terrain builder and try to import from my P:Drive it can't find ANYTHING besides 3 folders named "a3, bin and core" and some other random files. I Have no idea what's causing it and would love to receive help from someone who has knowledge about it.

Thank you for reading this

//Cookies

try locate your work folder in your disk . Not from p:/ . if you can find the files ,then set from your arma tools your work directory.

try locate your work folder in your disk . Not from p:/ . if you can find the files ,then set from your arma tools your work directory.

How do you mean? :/

It doesn't seem to be working, i'm doing everything that it tells me to do but nothing shows up in my folder :/

It doesn't seem to be working, i'm doing everything that it tells me to do but nothing shows up in my folder :/

Hi,

I am pretty sure everyhing is in the default work drive folder which is %userprofile%\Documents\Arma 3 Projects

You should check and report back here once it's done.

Hi,

I am pretty sure everyhing is in the default work drive folder which is %userprofile%\Documents\Arma 3 Projects

You should check and report back here once it's done.

I checked it but sadly this is all that I can find:

314473fb0fdde62acef7d763fc3f4667.png

It works but, same issue occures, only able to see those specific files when i'm trying to select something from my p:drive.