Lukyz

CUP Takistan - how to lock doors

Hi guys, I got stuck on something I hoped would be easy to solve... wrong again.

I'm trying to lock doors only on selected buildings while using Takistan map from CUP and I searched forum, tried 5-6 options but without any success although according to replies from other members, it worked for them.

Because all doors are open by the default on the Takistan map I used a game logic to close all doors within 2,5km with this:

= [getpos this,2500] spawn { sleep 1; { private "_b"; _b = _x; for "_i" from 0 to 7 do { _b animate ["dvere" + str _i,1] }; } foreach ((_this select 0) nearobjects (_this select 1)) };

Doors are closed that worked just fine but I wonder if this isn't messing with the other solutions which should lock the doors. 

I'm really lost and any advice is appreciated. 

Thanks

Question in title is not what the body says, in fact the body doesn't say you have a problem. I am going to ignore this until I can understand what OP wants.

Ok, maybe its because of my English I don't know but I will try to describe my problem bit simply.

I want to lock door for some buildings on Takistan map from CUP, I searched the forums and any solution that I found didn't work for me.
Every solution have different approach, some of them seems to be outdated. 

So question is -> can you please tell me how to lock doors on specific buildings e.g. make them inaccessible for the player? 

Thank you.

You need to look in CUP config class UserActions for building you want to lock and see if there is a variable you can set which will prevent action for the door shown. In Arma 3 vanilla such variable is BIS_disabled_Door_X, where X is door index. I don't know if CUP provides similar variable. If not, you are out of luck.