Sign in to follow this  
Airwolf

Both animation and ground blades seen in resistanc

in 1.46 the rotor animation worked fine, but in resistance now both rotors are seen at the same time and are not hidden, so when the rotors are turning at full speed, the rotors that work when they arnt turning are turning when they are not supposed to, and when the rotors are standing still, the rotors that simulate animation of the blades turning are showing up as a static rotor, does this have something to do with the muzzle flash issue, can someone tell me how to fix this? thanks.

You must define the CFGmodel selection in your config.cpp file to fix this bug

Ok, but my cfgmodels is already defined, unless i have done something wrong could you explain?

Have u defined all selections in o2 (vrtule, vrtule textura I don't remember if these two are right for choppers but be sure you have difned all selection names in O2 and in the cfg models)

If your CfgModels section looks like this, it should be just fine:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Class CfgModels

{

class Default{};

class Helicopter: Default{};

class (name of your p3d file): Helicopter{};

};

<span id='postcolor'>

What I think is that you mixed up some selection names in Oxygene. You probably need at least two or three selections. One for the static and one for the blurred rotor (mala/velka vrtule staticka, mala/velka vrtule blur). Only the blades are in these selections. And another one which includes everything (called mala/velka vrtule). At least like this it works for planes.

PSC

Damn, i have the same problem, i don't know why this happens because yesterday i havn't it....strange, very strange

...i've installed resistance again and the bug isn't here now....strange, airwolf be sure then your add-on have all selection in right places, try to install resistance again if you can't fix it..