Xpect92

ArmA 3 RP - Hardcore Roleplay Framework For Everyone

On 25.4.2017 at 0:57 AM, Xpect said:

Hello everyone!

We are really sorry for not giving out any updates to you guys recently. Since time is scarce on our hands, we are tying to get as much coding done as possible instead of writing Devblogs. That is why we have decided to create a public Trello board where we'll 'dump' stuff we've done. It is not as informative as Devblogs but it gets the job done without taking a lot of time off our hands. You can reach the board under this URL: Arma3 Roleplay Public Trello Board. Please note that not every feature that's been implemented is on the board, yet. We'll try to keep the board updated at our best. Also, we are very happy to answer any questions that might come up. You can either ask them right here or join our Arma3RP Steam Group.

Best Regards, Xpect

Thanks for your answer. I didnt wanted to annoy you with my post so sorry for that. Thanks for your efforts :)

so... since your page and the trello board are gone at the moment... let me ask.... is this project dead now?

On 8/18/2017 at 9:45 PM, gagi2 said:

so... since your page and the trello board are gone at the moment... let me ask.... is this project dead now?

Doesn't surprise me.