Hi guys,

this is my first (public) SP mission! (Steam WS)

You're taking role of SBS squadleader and your objective is to infiltrate enemy compound, locate any enemy intel and get out before reinforcements arrive.  

Weather is randomized with every mission start so if it isn't what you expected just reload the mission from beginning. 

Every feedback no matter if its about scripting, syncing, translation, difficulty etc. is really welcome! (NEEDED!!!) 
I need it for future missions and so I can edit this one to your liking. 

Thanks and I hope you'll enjoy it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

4K4wKKq.jpg

Features: 

Single Player mission. 
Level: Easy/Medium. 
Style: Infiltration. 

Intro 
Music / radio chatter 
Multiple Objectives 

Description: 
An afghan contact of ours in gave us some information about a Taliban meeting .
It is in a small village deep in enemy territory and several ranking Taliban officers will be there.

The village is about 15 klicks behind enemy lines. Afghan forces are still fighting with the Taliban on the border, so expect a lot of bodies and burned out vehicles in the village.

We do not have any intelligence on when the meeting is happening so you will be leaving ASAP. A transport is ready and waiting for you. It will take you to 8 klicks out from the target. From there you will be on foot.

Your primary objective is to sweep the village and collect intel about enemy forces, weaponry, etc. In a few days our US and Afghan allies will begin an assault to retake Kunduz City from the Taliban.

Any information you collect will help in this effort.

How you proceed is up to you but staying quiet is recommended. Remember, this is in bandit country, if you make yourself known, the Taliban will swarm you in no time

Good luck.

• Like 2

Every feedback no matter if its about scripting, syncing, translation, difficulty etc. is really welcome! (NEEDED!!!) 

I need it for future missions and so I can edit this one to your liking. 

My only feedback for you is to make missions you enjoy making and not worry about pleasing other people. Make them to your liking, not everyone else's, because you'll never be able to please everyone in the Arma community.

I subscribed but I'm at school, I'll give it a run-through this weekend. Congratulations on your first mission publication.

• Like 1

Thank you!  :) 
I know I can't please everyone but I'm playing and enjoying work of BI and their great community since Operation Flashpoint and I would like to join this community and make something for others to enjoy too!
Making missions is fun and challenge at same time but there is only so much I can figure out for my own so feedback from other is very important to make some progress at mission making.   

I have more ideas for few missions on which I will start working next week but so far I would like to hear some thoughts about this one co I can polish it out and avoid mistakes in my future work.

Thanks again and I hope you'll enjoy it!  ;)