MisterCat

Get rid of side Kill Counter on HUD

Is this new ?

Eden options maybe ?

Thats how many respawn tickets your team has left I think.

I don't know if it can be removed, while the ticket system is kept?

Well there is always the "hard" method where you delete the control but it seems to be a bit of an overkill.

you have the zeus module placed. So for every kill by blufor teams, the zeus player will receive credit to placing objects.

As, with extended setup you'd have the ability to limit the resources the zeus player has.

So, in turn. this is just keeping track of the resources given from blufor to their zeus. 

Respawn limits look a tad different. It'll have the circular respawn icon in combination with a number.

Well there is always the "hard" method where you delete the control but it seems to be a bit of an overkill.

Not sure  what you mean by this, by deleting the control?

Not sure  what you mean by this, by deleting the control?

findDisplay

displayCtrl

ctrlDelete

findDisplay

displayCtrl

ctrlDelete

No need to delete it right away. Use ctrlSetFade instead.

I would try to find the display via allDisplays command. Can be kinda tedious though.

An alternative method would be to check out the function which creates the display, in your case the Sector Module maybe?

• Like 1

No need to delete it right away. Use ctrlSetFade instead.

I would try to find the display via allDisplays command. Can be kinda tedious though.

An alternative method would be to check out the function which creates the display, in your case the Sector Module maybe?

Well you are right but the idea is here.

I have the "Game Master" and "Add Editable Objects" modules placed. The Zeus still has infinite resources despite the counter, which is how I want it to be. I just want to remove the counter as it has no purpose in my situation.

Apologies for digging up an old thread, but it seems to be impossible to remove that particular HUD element.

After executing both of the below bits of code in the debug console the little NATO symbol with the kill count remains on the screen.

{ {_x ctrlShow false;} forEach allControls _x;} forEach allDisplays;
{ {_x ctrlSetFade 1; _x ctrlCommit 1;} forEach allControls _x;} forEach allDisplays;

Is there some other type of GUI element I should be searching for? If not, I'm thinking of posting on the feedback tracker about the inability to remove it via scripting. I still haven't figured out exactly what module adds it yet, so hopefully I can mod it out with some configs.