Sign in to follow this  
Ebola

Really bad window problem

I have a big problem with my Huey. When you look through the windows of the chopper the inside of the kabin is not Visible inspit you can see the interior. I know that alpha-textures often make problems but the same method worked with my Mercedes truck.

Here are some pictures of the "disaster"

screen1t.jpgscreen2t.jpg

This is the truck with working textures

screen3t.jpg

Try using the "optimize" feature somewhere in the menus... Also try selecting all the window faces, cutting them (ctrl-x) and then pasting them back (ctrl-v).

Place glass texture only on two sided faces. So glass will be only two sided face, no some solid object. If it doesn't help, select glass face ctrl+x ctrl+v, if stil does'nt work, select glass faces, ctrl+i to invert slection, and then ctrl+x and ctrl +v. That must work!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Aug. 20 2002,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try using the "optimize" feature somewhere in the menus... Also try selecting all the window faces, cutting them (ctrl-x) and then pasting them back (ctrl-v).<span id='postcolor'>

damn, you was faster something about one minute.. :-)

The Problem is that all windows are made with the alpha-texture so I can't cut or paste any windows.

I know this way su**s but I thought that it will work as fine as the truck.

i had the same problem with the AH1W i solved it by ctrl x and ctrl v the window in oxygen like scorpio and keg say

It was a Problem in Max. I don't know how but I solved it:).

Thanks for your help guys maybe it will help me with upcoming problems.

Ebola