bravo409

AI can see in the dark again its back

The Ai can see in the dark again I ran a test with overcast sky's no moon and use FIA ai as the enemy and they come without nvgs. So I turned my nvgs off and walked toward them and they lite me up like a Christmas tree. tried it again with crouch and same result, then tried it prone and got close then same result. Now mind you I can't see my hand in my face that is how dark it is, and they lite me up still. Final test was go out about 100 yards on a rock shoot at them then crouch and look and they poped me from that far with no nvgs,how the crap is this fixed, hate to see what happens with flashlights.\\\I used no mods and stable version 1.64 please look into this BIS...

Whats with the bold text?

Your title is enough that anyone can read what you have to say but making it bold is nothing but eyestrain, if you want help then type normal and with readable paragraph.

You think Bis would take you seriously with bold print, its almost like caps which equates to yelling, just saying.

As for your issues, you sure they cant hear you, as they do hear as well and probably can pinpoint where you are at.

• Like 1

Sorry haven't wrote on here in a while,didn't mean to yell in my text format. This is very frustrating because they can see in the dark my last test was about 100 to 150 meters away shot at them and they knew right where I was,just like in arma 2 days.

where else would the ai skills be located that I am not seeing? If that is the issue here which I doubt.