Sign in to follow this  
JosenRUS

Global Ban Help Me

I will call here, because I contacted by email and had no news of my case. Was playing normally ArmA 3 when derepente got the message that was banned, but I use the Cheat Engine on my PC to use in other games and battleye ended up giving me ban only to have the program on my PC, now I do not understand the terms of use says it is forbidden to use software to help you, but do not say anything about having the PC, wanted a solution for ArmA game from operation flashpoint and this is the first time that happens to me.

If you have any cheat engines installed then BE will ban you, for life.

Not just Arma either, all the other games protected by BE such as Ark

Appeal your ban at https://www.battleye.com/

They handle the bans, only appealing with them can do anything.

• Like 3

But I think they wrong and just give me for having installed the Cheat Engine, bet many players ARMA has the program installed. I took ban without using the program.

But I think they wrong and just give me for having installed the Cheat Engine, bet many players ARMA has the program installed. I took ban without using the program.

Maybe 'Cheat Engine' was running in the background without you knowing, if that was the case I highly doubt your ban getting removed. All I can say is appeal the ban with 'battleye' directly as @Richie already suggested.