Hi chaps,

First off I want to express that I am aware this game won't remain on the same platform as ArmA 3 for the indefinite future.

My question is, obviously this .fbo format is different to what modders etc for ArmA are used to, will the Project Argo platform, when finished, support modding?

Cheers fellas, great work so far.

I believe the Bohemia Incubator video on the game mentions how they hope something from Argo can be used for ArmA III, both for the core game and perhaps for modders.

.fbo is just another encrypted format that BIS uses for content they don't want to share with the modders yet. When they do, they convert it to regular .pbos in one of next updates. I am still waiting for Tanoa vegetation and buildings to be used on upcoming projects :/

• Like 6

.fbo is just another encrypted format that BIS uses for content they don't want to share with the modders yet. When they do, they convert it to regular .pbos in one of next updates. I am still waiting for Tanoa vegetation and buildings to be used on upcoming projects :/

Tanoa stuff is in .ebo though is it not? My main point really was that i'd not seen it before, and was concerned in them not wanting to share the content for modability in the future.

And I believe you can use the vegetation etc already? UNSUNG has done it.

I know how they did it and I'm not eager to hack yet another stuff for a BI game... I can wait ;)

fbo is similiar to ebo.

• Like 1

Hi chaps,

First off I want to express that I am aware this game won't remain on the same platform as ArmA 3 for the indefinite future.

My question is, obviously this .fbo format is different to what modders etc for ArmA are used to, will the Project Argo platform, when finished, support modding?

Cheers fellas, great work so far.

Hi!

The only thing that we plan for sure to release is Malden Free DLC :)

• Like 4

Hi!

The only thing that we plan for sure to release is Malden Free DLC :)

We waiting for.

We waiting for.

You gotta wait for June, as it was mentioned on Arma 3 Roadmap :)

We waiting for.

And we hope to fulfil the expection, for now Malden is only part of Project Argo and s being continuously worked on :) 

• Like 3

Hi all;

Somebody know how to open the .fbo file after 2 years ago?

50 minutes ago, ricoarma said:

Hi all;

Somebody know how to open the .fbo file after 2 years ago?

100% not allowed