almanzo

Feedback Thread

Hello, so oce has a low popularity and a lot of Russians, NA, asia players have been abusing oce servers to boost i've recorded multiple people doing it and wrecked all hell on there game cause there boosting. Where can i submit these videos of the boosters

I would of quit the game if it didn't have a leveling system i'm hooked onto it atm trying to stay high level then my friends

7 hours ago, Seddrik said:

Seems like DMR 1 is the first serious weapon for any play-style (Sniper to CQC).  Due to its accuracy and power and scope options, it stands alone in comparison to how fast a person drops with other weapons or equal or lesser level.  Among the other weapons of equal or lower level, what is better is sometimes oddly... unpredictable.  I am very analytical in my approach to things.  I will take every weapon I use and see how it works in all sorts of situations - CQC, mid-range and long range.  Different fire modes... with or without bipod, diff scopes, etc.  

I don't mind the ability to have specialized play styles and different roles.  But as it is, I think anyone who knows what they are doing will gravitate to a very few select guns/roles.  Some (like me) will play other guns and roles.  I get bored doing just one thing; even if it is the more powerful, easier to kill with option.  : P

The first rung of DMR's are definitely great, they play like Assault Rifles that can reach out and 2-3 hit kill people across the map

Hello Good Greetings Community of Bohemia Interactive, with a good arrival of your new game argo more the previous games, I would like to insite to our players of argo as well as the ones of arma 3 to that the producers or designers had the great idea to implement a system Of seasons (Winter, Summer, etc) I know that many would like the idea, the subject of camouflage or other things. I hope this message is not irreverent and malicious just want to assert my creativity and how to have more players. Thank you very much for your attention, I am talking about ArkFrost, and I hope you put it or work on it, it's great to believe me, rain, snow, etc. Thank you very much. Have a nice day I am Spanish speaker

saludos señores espero tener una pronta respuesta .

iam frustrated, I pay 34k for MXM and 42k for skill tree reset, and play this for 1 hour and its shit and now I have to grind just to get back to my previous loadout, and the price for skill tree reset ist getting up by 300-600 credits per game. So I pay 34k+42k+44k=120k just to try out another weapon for 1 hour!!!!

Skill tree reset cost are INSANE on higher level, get your things straight this is just no good man

So first, i understand that argo and arma 3 are separate games, but i wonder if theres a way to play argo without downloading additional 14gigs of the mostly same contents that i already have in arma 3? 

For me. The game modes of Argo should be introduced in Arma 3.

Arma lacks of multiplayer game modes.

very good game, but can you update for..

- delete some bug: as in some maps, in start game, automatic, change arms in the list;  or the bug, for any players, have always respawn, after he is died;  or the bug, sometime, cannot select the respawn-area in start game.

- improve the smoke granate(more smoke);  improve the differents in dress, for the teams (in normal server, can help to see more the team friends or enemy);

- more players in server (7vs7 or 8vs8), these maps are good for this number, and it's good for teams-clan too.

- kick player active for 50% vote;

- improve chat (write and voice)..so the chat for all,active only to start\finish menu, but automatic during the war, the chat is active only for the team (so not use taste , for change it);

- improve the sounds, to see or capture the enemys.

- if possible, a similar level game in the servers, so players with hight level, cannot play with players low level.. so put the limits in the servers, example for levels, from 1 to 4 level, play in a dedicate servers(as new players), and from 5 to 10 level, in other servers(as medium players), and over 10 level, in others server(expert players), so have 3 differents servers, for all level players, but best competitive for all, new\medium\expert player;

Thanks and good work for all.

On 06/07/2017 at 9:11 AM, esfumato said:

Arma lacks of multiplayer game modes.

There are plenty of good MP modes, unless you mean official BIS ones?

21 hours ago, SDI_Agone76 said:

very good game, but can you update for..

- delete some bug: as in some maps, in start game, automatic, change arms in the list;  or the bug, for any players, have always respawn, after he is died;  or the bug, sometime, cannot select the respawn-area in start game.

- improve the smoke granate(more smoke);  improve the differents in dress, for the teams (in normal server, can help to see more the team friends or enemy);

- more players in server (7vs7 or 8vs8), these maps are good for this number, and it's good for teams-clan too.

- kick player active for 50% vote;

- improve chat (write and voice)..so the chat for all,active only to start\finish menu, but automatic during the war, the chat is active only for the team (so not use taste , for change it);

- improve the sounds, to see or capture the enemys.

- if possible, a similar level game in the servers, so players with hight level, cannot play with players low level.. so put the limits in the servers, example for levels, from 1 to 4 level, play in a dedicate servers(as new players), and from 5 to 10 level, in other servers(as medium players), and over 10 level, in others server(expert players), so have 3 differents servers, for all level players, but best competitive for all, new\medium\expert player;

Thanks and good work for all.

1) We are consistently work on fixing the bugs.

2) Smokes - can be improved, do you feel like they are not dense enough? There are some improvements to friendly/foe differentiation.

3) We don't plan to add missions with more players.

4) Kick vote will receive and UI overhaul.

5) Don't really understand, maybe you can rephrase that?

6) If you mean sounds of steps, we are looking into it.

7) We are working on some ways to ensure fair matching of players.

Thanks for the support :)

At about level 14 the income vs expense ratio changes enough to be prohibitive of experimentation and hinders change when you get bored.  Dunno.  The longer I use this leveling system the less I like it.  The role selection is fine, but the cost to change is getting very hindering.  I tend to play one way for a day or so, then want to change.  But with no money left... eh.  Gets boring.

7 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

5) Don't really understand, maybe you can rephrase that?

Seems like the guy is saying there should be no global chat during the action phase.

Hello,

First of all. I'm obviously not a dev from Bohemia. However, as a student learning game dev. I saw a tons of things that help to understand the game industry.... So I hope I'm not wrong about what I think could block this idea.

Argo is a competitive game based on ArmA III. The main issue with the game is the framerates. Any visuals/physical interactions can change everything. This would be a waste of time for a small feature with a lot of problems after adding this one. You need to make the technology the models and fix a lot of bugs. Ho and the big problem. You need time for this. Why instead adding a new gamemode, they should add the seasons ? The issue here is it's not a "critical task" and this idea can and would bring tons of problems. But ! If you like the idea to see the same map but with a little something new everytimes. Just add the posibility to have the same map but with random hours ( day only ). I could also say Malden do not look like a island with a lot of snow during winter.... So, if this feature could be added. I don't expect to see snow in malden. Only the color of the vegetation would change I guess ?

Best regards.

• Like 1

I guess you should do the same thing until the report system go live.

Just a heads-up we are working on a system to let players report the hackers, right now if you encounter any, please film it and send it to me or share it here on forums. 

Just started playing and that teenage female voice is starting to annoy me with it's repetitiveness. It helped getting into the way of things but can't it be switched off? Or at least not being played when I the players are dinamic and reacting to the situation on the map? I'd rather have a beep on the radio, take a peek at the map and react

Yup, hear her if <7[level] (...and not if over 18)  would be simplest.

But I'd really like a sound for "look at the map" and , if in 10 seconds, no one seems to react to the situation, than her ladyship starts yelling.

1. all the LMG should have only one mag ( and not 3 ). It's to much easy to spray and pray everyone.
  2. When using a LMG or a DMR III the player should be slower or louder
    • If he's slower this could lead to less Yolo LMG
    • If he's louder this could help the other players to pre aim at the correct position
  3. You can have 1 more mag if you wear a ammo vest ( no protection at all ).
    • You need to unlock a new perk ( 4 points ? )
    • This could prevent players to rush with a LMG with a armor level 2
  4. You should not be able to join the clouds if they are 4 and the other team is almost empty
  5. Teamkill at the 10-20 first seconds of a round should auto kick the killer and let the victim respawn without counting his death in the scoreboard.
  6. You gain to much credits for a end game player
    • If you are level 1 you win 1000 credits per kill. However the higher level you are, the less you win money. So for a level 17 you win 600 credits instead. ( you lost 2,5% per level ). This could be a way to fix the issue.
  7. In raid, when the terminal is hacked. The defender team need to stop the hack. However, most of the new player don't understand that and just kill the ennemy. A visual/audio effect or should be added to show something is still wrong.
  8. In raid, the airdrop reward of the attacker is not a big deal. You don't get extra ammo, extra time or anything like that. You just get the intel of the position of the terminal... However you can get the knowledge of his position pretty fast without the airdrop. Why not give a reward for the attacker to help to found the ennemy on the map ( like 5 sec max and only 1/2 of them ) or just the defender can't the their teammates on the gps for 20-30 sec. ( a lot of people use the gps to know if it's a friendly running ).

That's all for now ^^.

• Like 1

The current team uniforms do not work well.  Why?  They look very similar.  From some positions you cannot tell the difference at all.  With blood splatter on the arms, bare arms look a lot like long sleeves.  Switching teams so frequently, it can be hard to remember whether you are on sleeves or short sleeves...  this is a horrible isdsue with new players and a persistent issue even with more persistent players.

Solution?  Here is my suggestion.

Have TWO clothing sets.  One that you see on your team and one that you see on the opposing team, REGARDLESS of what side you are on.  That way you do not have to remember "Am I short or long this round?"  Teams will ALWAYS look the same.

Have the opposing team always appear in green long sleeve.  This allows some visual camouflage to be useful.  This is where the clothing selection currently in use can apply.

Have the player's team always appear in something more visible and identifiable.

As it is, I have committed more (unintentional) team kills in this game than ANY other ever before.  And many others are talking about the same thing.  You see it all the time.  Uniforms are a serious detrimental issue currently.

Most of the time, the teamkiller is a new guy. In my case I just stop everything. I just look at him waiting for my death . . . However when it's a level 10 or above it's less comon to be killed. If we follow this idea we still have a big issue.... The head can't tell us if he's friendly of not and the chest too... Why ? If I wear a body armor level 2 you just can't tell. So we still have the same problem...

The best way ( for now ) is to look the gps, communicate and play everytime the same team. We need a another idea to fix this issue.... In counter strike you know who is friendly or not. But you are not eveytimes on the same side... So why the issue is not there ? The attacker outfit is everytimes the same and the defender too.... But they don't have bodyamor or cosmetics to hide the clothing....

Yes, I agree the defender should have a dressing code and the attacker too. But you can also learn to watch and after to shoot. In my case I teamkill only 5 ppl max per day and I play only since last week... So I can do better.

On the website www.projectargo.net there is a Leaderboards page.
Suggest to add the page of the blocked players (for example, use of cheat/hack).

遊戲中文 介面 翻譯錯誤Game Chinese interface translation error

遊戲→選項→控制

【下一武器】

明明就是射擊模式切換

Game → Options → Control
【Next weapon】
Obviously is the shooting mode switch

BUG的地方

BUG place

當你按住G鍵+W+A 你無法↖這個方向移動

When you hold down the G key + W + A you can not ↖ in this direction to move

7 hours ago, urfinjuce said:

On the website www.projectargo.net there is a Leaderboards page.
Suggest to add the page of the blocked players (for example, use of cheat/hack).

This might work as a encouragment to these players as their name will be visible somewhere, even though it's the bad guys list, it's highlighted. 

3 hours ago, ITokyYourCookie said:

This might work as a encouragment to these players as their name will be visible somewhere, even though it's the bad guys list, it's highlighted. 

And why not instead showing the cheater on the leaderboard. A new page of the report ? The more you report ( you need to be correct. If the report is right and he get banned you get the point. Else you get nothing ). Something like this :

50D1lt0.png

Or a reward system for the reports. Not much. Like a small bonus of XP or Credits.

2 hours ago, Lt.Master said:

And why not instead showing the cheater on the leaderboard. A new page of the report ? The more you report ( you need to be correct. If the report is right and he get banned you get the point. Else you get nothing ). Something like this :

50D1lt0.png

Or a reward system for the reports. Not much. Like a small bonus of XP or Credits.

That then encourages to randomly report just to try whether they are right. We can ban but most of our hack/cheat protection is in hands of Battleye.