almanzo

Feedback Thread

There is no need to suicide just go spectate the to the respawn screen fixes every time unless the sever is bugged the no one can get loadouts just the starting kit

And loadout resets on skill reset  because you no longer have the items in that build cant have a lmg loadout if you dont have a lmg

1 hour ago, mighty_aln said:

There is no need to suicide just go spectate the to the respawn screen fixes every time unless the sever is bugged the no one can get loadouts just the starting kit

And loadout resets on skill reset  because you no longer have the items in that build cant have a lmg loadout if you dont have a lmg

But, It was enough to reset only the weapons, grenades and armor. The loadouts names and appearance should not be changed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Duartz said:

But, It was enough to reset only the weapons, grenades and armor. The loadouts names and appearance should not be changed.

I do agree with this the names and appearance shouldn't change but i think its was the most simple way do do the reset in game

Yes, i noticed that since wipe majority of these"pros" choose to try to get easy kills, they just go to one team and left low levelers to another...

I got s::t onmy half when i raged on chat as i hate such a low behaviour...(ok, like to apologize to those i flamed) but it just doesnt serve this game when you try to get easy kills in order to lvl up.Its more important to give decent chance to everybody not depending his rank.

There are many many and too many games where i am (lvl 10 now with that small amount of playing time i have to spend daily due to real life as father and job and etc all that bs..) with 4 1-2 lvlrs + me against 5 6-10+ ranks...its just retarded how stupid it is to see how easily these warmongers get their xp to lvl up even faster.Good for them.And yet these heroes even try to taunt you when i (or my team) lose  :)

For common good,  try to balance the teams for gods sake...this game is pretty good and we dont need players that quit right in start `cause all they see is unbalanced matches and idiot behaviour in matchmaking.

it scope's very fast. I think that is the way it was to be.

you guys do have to admit, sometimes in close quarters, we all aim at enemies, and a team member runs in front of you, normallly by accident, but then it just makes me angry because i literally worked half the game for those points and lost them all.

i think, this might be the best idea : just lower the points taken away. 

the reason i say that is because everyones just trying to unlock the better, newer guns and if we cant lvl up because every game is a teamkill, it just ruins the fun. imo

i dont see any harm in making the points for teamkilling lower, 90% of the time its on accident anyways, do you get punished when it was an accident. (not really)

leaving it will only, make people lvl up faster, be most irritated, and etc. 

what ive noticed is everyone has there own opinion, which i guess makes the world a better place, but please dont sit here and type and say you play 20 games without teamkilling, thats a lie. im lvl 6 and my whole time playing ive killed probably 100 teammates, all by accident. JUST imagine what lvl i would be if i didnt lose all those points.

Game is a fun way to get ARMA action in a FPS. I like the concept. I would like to see a couple of things added/changed.

Friendly kill system should be added similar to Red Orchestra, on death of a team kill, the player that died has the option to forgive his/her teammate, that would in return remove all penalty from that kill. At this point if an accidental team kill occurs, it takes most of the game to recover. there is no reason in my eyes why a player with5-8kills, actively holding the team point should have negative points still, off of 1 team kill. If its the first half of the match and I accidently team kill, I just leave and re-que. It is actually faster to recover and receive points. 

The map sizes are not suitable for most scopes/ rifles. For a player to give up the rifle slot for a sniper and scope is foolish in cases 9/10 times. That is due to playable map size. Implementing PVP maps that's are larger for a wider variety of skills and tactics as well as gun selection would be awesome. I have not yet encountered a pvp map where a mid/short range gun was not enough to play efficient.

• Like 1

i agree, when i joined a game and its 5 v 2 and im the 3rd player, and the other team has already captured everything its really annoying. you shouldnt be able to start a game without first having a 3v3 equal, and others shouldnt be able to join if its on the stacked team, they have to go to the team with 2 players, instead of lets say a team with 4 players.

I unlocked bipods in skilltree and cant buy/equip bipod for MX 6.5.

It says I have to unlock it. This is really bad as I have invested a point while not getting something from it, there is no bipod that I can buy with the unlocked bipod in skilltree...

3 hours ago, Gspot said:

they just go to one team and left low levelers to another...

You know why so occurs? There is one more opinion:

Can you please add a some sort of matchmaking or at least make it so that all guests and lvl 1-3 can only join easy mode servers. It's so god damn frustrating and annoying having them in hardcore servers if you are trying to win the game and they don't know what to do and run around like headless chickens or worse team killing.

I not often play, as it would be desirable... But "they don't know what to do and run around like headless chickens" really irritates.

• Like 1

Options:

1) Limit access to normal servers for player until they reach certain lvl (where hopefully they will know the game a bit)

2) Promote using Quick Play (scenario button - find servers - this finds servers with lvl, ping and some other things close to yours)

Matchmaking as in other games is sadly out of the scope due to technical limitation. 

Edited by ITokyYourCookie
  • Like 4

I see your points, and agree with a balance system more optimised. Limit access to normal servers seems pretty good idea !! I'm 100 % up for it

I agree with unfair players joining a team composed of already 4 players vs 2 to result with 5vs2, just for the purspose to win easily and it annoys me so much also...

But about the gap lvl issues...I've encountered players that really dramatize too much with vulgar moaning...
COD and battelfield have worked the same so far and those games aren't dead because of players lvl 5 having to face lvl 20.
I'm not saying this the way you do of course, but I speak for those who acted like this, and also as a purpose to relativize about this issue.

From lvl 4 honestly the way you play just set up mainly how you're deal with other players. Lvl 1 may have shit weapons I agree, but once you get the LIM-85 machingun (easy accuracy, almost no recoil, cheaper in skill and one the best deadly weapon of the game) on lvl 3,then just add an acog lvl 4 and you're able to do whatever you want with it, even against lvl 20.
I'm lvl 11 and I'm still using this weapon, even though I recently added a silencer, I still to do the same statistic in-game.

When I play against a team like "GROM", even though we may not have so much chance to win I just take it as a challenge and exciting game.

Seriously, since February I've played the game alone...was still fun, but a bit tired of being a "lonely wolf" so far. Now it's been 2-3 days I'm playing with another guy on teamspeak on LINK mod...okay... how unlucky it is that! this guy is a good player, may god punish me for this outrageous alliance!

And If players complain because of a bunch of 2 or 3 players are playing together and unfortunately win again...so what ? They may not play together anymore and dispatch themselves on other servrs and play alone again ? Or both of them playing against each other, even though they're on teamspeak ?
It's nonsense...

I just hope the balancing system will be setted up as soon as possible so that everybody may be happy one for good.

I got the same issue, sucks because i reset my skill tree just to afford the bipod and now i don't have grenades or bipod, even though my weapon by default has a bipod equipped which bugs me a lot, why do I have to carry  a bipod if I cant use it...

Some other issues:

The hit-boxes on rocks and those big boxes with sand/gravel. On LINK - Airfield you often end up in a situation where you stand behind one of those shooting at an enemy also standing behind one of them and no one is getting hit and its just ridiculous.

Also the game feels jerky as hell even though i have a steady 90+ fps with every setting maxed out, I have disabled/enabled mouse smoothing but to no avail. Another issue regarding graphics is when you try to spot an enemy behind a bush or something from medium to long distance, i don't know if its anti-aliasing or what but it is nearly impossible to spot them because it just looks grainy and mushed together, and I'm running this on a 3440x1440 screen and have selected that res in-game so that shouldn't be the problem.

EDIT: And also, on top of all the other shit, I sometimes spawn with the garbage excuse of a gun called vermin, even though I selected a specific loadout and I get only 1 magazine so when that's out I'm pretty much dead.

Hello dev team.

Some feedback from me:

• airdrop in clash is spawns too soon. Clash should be more slow and large area oriented but because of airdrop spawning after 2 mins, that makes both sides rush for it, completely ignoring main objective. Airdrop have big influence over this mode, it's not bad idea but imho airdrop should spawn on last 3/4 min. That would give attackers better chance to coordinate their actions and makes them less encouraged to rush to point in first 2 min with option to respawn via airdrop. (now, it's in many cases just flooding defenders with attackers).
  • dunno if this is bug or feature but if you take someone weapon, then you have only mag that is in weapon. There should be the way to rearm at corpse like in Arma.(With option to take enemy grenades etc.)
  • buying eq without need to exit the server would be nice, but could be impossible because of engine limits. 
  • Shooting range needs some upgrade. There should be more variety of targets, distance indicator to the target , moving targets, wider distance targets etc. Also some materials to test weapon penetration would be nice.
  • I would like to use binoculars. Most of the players may not recognized lack of binoculars, but for me it's basic tool for terrain recognition.
  • I know every game this days needs levelling system(especially f2p), but in tactical shooter its very annoying to have grind right tool to the job. This is not giving anything to the players, but makes new players have hard time to compete with high lvl players. I would even pay 2-5 Euro to unlock all weapons, just to play for fun instead of grinding for hours with tier 1 weapon. Maybe give players option to rent weapon for match or something.
  • Variety of weapons is not bad, but i would like to see some shotguns. I know there is no official shotgun released by BI, but it's 100% possible to make one in Arma. There are excellent close/mid range weapons. I know many ppl will take them as OP, but in "hardcore" tactical shooter that shouldn't by a problem.
  • Stance indicator would be nice. In most situations player position is easy to read but sometimes indicator could help a lot.
  • In normal difficulty, there should be some way to show name indicator or something. Only way to distinguish friends in the team is by headwear. This is kinda annoying.
  • Commentators are very annoying. There should be option to silence them or pick some more neutral tone. (that woman makes me cringe every time).

That's all for now.

• Like 1

Stance indicator has been added in the latest patch but doesn t work all the time. Don t know why.

I find it pointless there are 5 custom loadout slots, but you never need more than 1 slot for the skill point setup you have..

So, please make it possible to have multiple skill point pages for different loadouts.

It would be nice to have completely different setups to choose from ingame, so it doesnt get too repetitive and boring.

On 2017-6-30 at 2:05 AM, Averageplays said:

Game is a fun way to get ARMA action in a FPS. I like the concept. I would like to see a couple of things added/changed.

Friendly kill system should be added similar to Red Orchestra, on death of a team kill, the player that died has the option to forgive his/her teammate, that would in return remove all penalty from that kill. At this point if an accidental team kill occurs, it takes most of the game to recover. there is no reason in my eyes why a player with5-8kills, actively holding the team point should have negative points still, off of 1 team kill. If its the first half of the match and I accidently team kill, I just leave and re-que. It is actually faster to recover and receive points. 

The map sizes are not suitable for most scopes/ rifles. For a player to give up the rifle slot for a sniper and scope is foolish in cases 9/10 times. That is due to playable map size. Implementing PVP maps that's are larger for a wider variety of skills and tactics as well as gun selection would be awesome. I have not yet encountered a pvp map where a mid/short range gun was not enough to play efficient.

Two thing on team killing reloging into the game dosent zero it off at the end of the game it will still show and be deducted from final score the on screen counter only resets. And the cost right now is perfect it only affects bad players you can team kill and still hit final scores of 3000 plus.

Its a hardcore shooter if you are regularly team killing i sujest easy mode till you are able to learn how to tell people appart with a quick glance.

On the scopes i use a dmr with 8x scope on all game modes and use it all the time there are long range sight lines on all the maps just have to look for them.

Whoever makes the game modes needs to incorporate TeamDeathMatch and heres why:

Every mode is team based.

When modes are team based, it only works when theres actually a fair advantage.

When i join games and its 5v2 or 5v3 or even 5v4 we are at a horrid disadvantage, even with teamwork it doesnt work.

Make a team death match, anyone who agrees just reply with yes.

Edited by R0adki11
removed all capitals in the title

On 6/29/2017 at 7:01 PM, DeadDylan said:

but please dont sit here and type and say you play 20 games without teamkilling, thats a lie. im lvl 6 and my whole time playing ive killed probably 100 teammates, all by accident. JUST imagine what lvl i would be if i didnt lose all those points.

lol, it isn't a lie, i manage to get under 10 TK so far, and i'm level 16. sure, i don't really play raid, much less link = none at all, mostly clash, and out of these 10 TKs, around 5-6 are cross fire related. 

12 minutes ago, PuFu said:

lol, it isn't a lie, i manage to get under 10 TK so far, and i'm level 16. sure, i don't really play raid, much less link = none at all, mostly clash, and out of these 10 TKs, around 5-6 are cross fire related. 

no worries bro, im just playing easy mode now, that way i lvl up faster hense no teamkilling

19 minutes ago, PuFu said:

no

you make no sense, how does an extra game mode hurt you?

it doesnt. exactly so youre just being a stubborn person ;/ 

you should know everyone likes different things and to be open minded.

and low key last time i checked, people play shooter games because they want to shoot someone. 

That's actually on my to-do list for my Mod, Project Genesis.  The maps will be made with custom assets and you will automatically start with a pistol and upgrade based your kill ratio.  You will upgrade to everything in the arsenal with Sniper rifles being the granted with the highest number of kills. Each round lasting 10 minutes with a 30-minute map rotation.  I plan on having 8 -10 custom maps, again with custom assets.

Stay tuned!

Scott out!

• Like 1