Sign in to follow this  
WOMBAT33R

Project Argo getting into the game.

Noob question here.

I have sgined up to get Project Argo and its saying I own it. But question is were is it located in game? How do you get into a game.

Sorry for being a noob.

It'll show in your Steam library like any other game you own, then install it and go pew pew pew :)

It'll show in your Steam library like any other game you own, then install it and go pew pew pew :)

I was being a noob, I forgot you had to redeem the voucher :(

Thanks.

• Like 1

I was being a noob, I forgot you had to redeem the voucher :(

Thanks.

I am still confused. What needs to be done for it to show in the library?? When I click on the "Order Details" on the Bis store page, it just goes a white screen and nothing pops up.. dayyum.. :(

On the BI incubator page, click on project Argo. When you click the green icon that says 'reedem' or something like that you are asked to sign into your steam account. Once this is all done you have to click that same green button again to actually add it to your steam library. This took me a while to work out too.

• Like 1

yea ive got the same problem, I clicked on order details and it says Already redeemed on Steam but i don't see it in the library, baffled. nvm found it but for thoughs who need to know click on ur steam icon at the bottom right hand of the task bar and you should see it at the top of the list.

Edited by xaero-