Sign in to follow this  
BadHabitz

Arma 3 Supporter Edition

If this project ever is completed and is no longer free, will people with the Supporter Edition have this product included as a part of their package?

What is Bohemia Incubator and how does it relate to Project Argo?

Project Argo is a standalone total conversion of Arma 3, which we're releasing as part of Bohemia Incubator. This is a new label for experimental Bohemia Interactive games that are made available to the public. The goal of Bohemia Incubator is to guide the development of a game, our technology, and/or supporting services - as well as to increase our knowledge of different areas in game development. With Project Argo specifically, we want to test some competitive multiplayer game mechanics, and improve the competitive aspect of Arma and other Bohemia games. Ultimately, the much longer-term aim of this project is to develop a similar (most likely Arma-related) multi-platform game on a different engine.

I'd say considering they plan on moving it to a different engine, and this is just a testing platform, that it is unlikely.

If they do go and make this project, once finished, cost money but still on the ArmA engine, i'd assume that supporter edition people would recieve it.

just guessing.

I guess the current state (using a3 assets and stuff) is because its a prototype. A prototype is a worked out idea to see if it actually works out like expected, based on the feedback on the prototype you will continue development (get own engine, own assets etc.)

• Like 3