Sign in to follow this  
DEV614

High Command hierarchy

Okay, so I've placed down a company sized unit in my mission with HC commander modules to each group leaders (besides squad leads, which is the lowest level). Basically, what I'm trying to do is make it so my Company HQ has control over every single group underneath him, then my Platoon HQs will have control of every subordinate squad under them, etc. Whenever I try to set it up as such, it usually ends up with my Company HQ being able to command only my Platoon HQ groups and not their subordinate squads. I would like to further break down my chain of command to include fire teams, but I cannot do that if I can't get my HC commanders to control every subordinate unit under it and not just the HC commander groups of the next level down on the hierarchical tree.

I could suffice with team switching to whatever unit is commanding the asset I want to use, but whenever I do that it changes the group name (every group in my mission has a custom callsign). Does anybody know a workaround to keep group names the same when switching to a different unit?