Sign in to follow this  
TheEpicWatermelon

How To Make Files All Lower Case

I'm running an Arma Server on linux and I'm using some mods, all the CUP mods in particular. When I run the server and pick a mission on Takistan I get this:

19:15:57 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.takistan\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item1/Entities/Item2.type: Vehicle class CUP_B_US_Soldier no longer exists

-bash: 19:15:57: command not found
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.takistan\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item1/Entities/Item3.type: Vehicle class CUP_B_US_Soldier no longer exists
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.takistan\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item1/Entities/Item4.type: Vehicle class CUP_B_US_Soldier no longer exists
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57 Missing addons detected:
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57   CUP_Creatures_Military_USArmy
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.CUP_Creatures_Military_USArmy
-bash: it: command not found
[steam@ip-10-0-0-157 arma3]$ 19:15:57 Mission takistanvirtualarsenalsandbox.takistan: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

I tried to search for a fix and I found out that I had to make all the .pbo files in the mods all lower case. I tried searching up ways to make files lowercase in linux but I could not find a way that works. Can someone help me with this issue?

find . -depth -exec rename 's/(.*)\/([^\/]*)/$1\/\L$2/' {} \;

This is what you are looking for "cd" to your directories and use it.

its on the wiki by the way https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server

Okay I used this command: for i in $( ls | grep [A-Z] ); do mv -i $i `echo $i | tr 'A-Z' 'a-z'`; done . This fixed it. But apparently that's not the fix because I get the same error again. Anybody have any fix?

Okay now I think all the cup mods work except the CUP Units, can someone please help me with this? I can go in game and go to the virtual arsenal and get CUP guns and Uniforms but I can't spawn in CUP Units