On 4-5-2017 at 2:00 PM, Bnae said:

@Bitesrad All the weapons should now use the new audio system

@deniodan Bolting Lee-enfield while looking through scope would make you punch yourself in the nose. With TRG 42 you have enough space to bolt while aiming 

Loving the new sounds, although I feel the shotguns are a bit too quiet.

Everything has improved greatly! The textures look way better, the sounds sound better! And that Enfield is just stunning. I just wish you'd integrate CBA ADSG Joint rails so we can use different optics on the rifles and could use your optics on other weapons.

Amazing quality! A MK12 SPR and MK23 pistol would make awesome additions, you could do them justice.

• Like 2

On 29.5.2017 at 8:24 AM, Roanoke said:

Amazing quality! A MK12 SPR and MK23 pistol would make awesome additions, you could do them justice.

Thanks, I'll keep these in mind. There has been so many requests so don't be disappointed if yours doesn't get selected :) 

• Like 2

I've professed my love for less conventional (read non AR derived) weapons, but if you want to go the modern route, I'd like to make a case for the iconic Uzi. Before all the SBR and mp5 madness we had this little blaster and it would make a great addition to the game. As a matter of fact, I dont think anyone made a full sized Uzi since OFP:R  (that or a UMP :P)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bnae said:

Thanks, I'll keep these in mind. There has been so many requests so don't be disappointed if yours doesn't get selected :) 

I will be.

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bnae, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now! Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing. To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Is "Project Infinite v0.6" an all in one version or do I have to get them all separately?

@Alex150201 It is 'all in one' package. It's currently missing few things, nothing important.

• Like 1

Just now, Bnae said:

@Alex150201 It is 'all in one' package. It's currently missing few things, nothing important.

Okay thanks mate because I downloaded all of them and I couldnt see a difference :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the attachments, my R1 felt a bit naked :D Also are they compatible with CBA (specifically the joint rails part)?

Would the patch work with the AIO file?

@wsxcgy What's AIO file? 

52 minutes ago, Bnae said:

@wsxcgy What's AIO file? 

All In One

• Like 1

@Ltf It was the 'file' word that got me confused, thanks :D 

Yes,  it will work with 'All in one' pack and i'm also working on a CBA_A3 compatible pack for Project Infinite weapons. 

• Like 1

New mod v0.3 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bnae, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

@Bitesrad Actually I didn't find any class to add handgun optics.

And I know my attachments won't fit perfectly on A3 vanilla weapons, that's why I didn't rush with release :)

• Like 1