New mod v0.31 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bnae , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Love the shotguns and the RK95. Nice work.

Oh man these are amazing! I love the custom animations for these, they add so much to the immersion. Very much looking forward to the winchester 1897 (and any lever action that may or may not be in consideration according to the wip thread :D). It's great to see something unique among all the contemporary and futuristic stuff. My only suggestion would be to add more 'oompf' the the sounds. They sound a bit underwhelming right now. Maybe Laxemann can help you out if he has time?

• Like 1

Oh man these are amazing! I love the custom animations for these, they add so much to the immersion. Very much looking forward to the Remington 1897 (and any lever action that may or may not be in consideration according to the wip thread  :D). It's great to see something unique among all the contemporary and futuristic stuff. My only suggestion would be to add more 'oompf' the the sounds. They sound a bit underwhelming right now. Maybe Laxemann can help you out if he has time?

I agree its very refreshing to see these types of weapons,and the added bonus of them being high quality is great.

I would like to see a whole arsenal of these weapons.My gun knowledge is not great with older weapons,is the remington a rifle or shotgun variant that will be released? Maybe could add manual bolting if applicable would be amazing

I agree its very refreshing to see these types of weapons,and the added bonus of them being high quality is great.

I would like to see a whole arsenal of these weapons.My gun knowledge is not great with older weapons,is the remington a rifle or shotgun variant that will be released? Maybe could add manual bolting if applicable would be amazing

The winchester 97 is a shotgun

• Like 1

Can the remington load slug rounds?

And if so will it be included in this mod?

Not sure, well atleast i didn't find any information about using slugs with M97.

If somebody can prove that slugs are used with Model 97 i can surely make some for it.

I went searching for proof of slug rounds :P

Seems that it never used any,although....i did read something interesting about it being used in a "non-lethal role" and using rubber bullets for ranges of 70 plus meters

• Like 2

v0.4 is out

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=807038742&searchtext=BArsenal

Changelog

v0.4

Changed
-Double-barreled is now called SPR220

New
Weapons:
-Sako TRG 42 and TRG 42F (TRG 42 bipod, TRG 42 muzzle, Silencer)
-Colt Single-action Army
-Winchester Model 97

Added features:
-Rail to RK 95 (Truglo 30mm)
-Digital camo to RK 95
-Digital camo to SPR220

Removed:
-Test rifle and test pistol

• Like 2

Bnae i downloaded the other day from steam

fantastic work again,The M97 may be the most satisfying weapon i have used to date.

The sniper TRG 42 has some awesome animations.You should really consider the framework for manual bolting,it would go great with this rifle.

3 hours ago, redarmy said:

Bnae i downloaded the other day from steam

fantastic work again,The M97 may be the most satisfying weapon i have used to date.

The sniper TRG 42 has some awesome animations.You should really consider the framework for manual bolting,it would go great with this rifle.

Great that you like it

I'm going to take a brake until January 5th. After that i'll start working with the framework for rifles and knifes and also some lever-action rifles and crossbows.

I'll be reading comments and fixing issues during the brake tho

• Like 3

Crossbows!!???  you beast!

Now that would be amazing.

Have a nice break man,enjoy the holidays.  

• Like 1

Waiting for those Winchester rifles! And crossbows! What a great idea! Who knows, maybe sometimes we'll see bows? :icon_biggrin:

Hi Bnae hope your enjoying the holidays,when your back about reading the thread can i point your attention to the SPG shotgun,after playing around for a while i have noticed that the audio distance for hearing the weapon being fired is way too high.

For example,an AI will fire the weapon from 100-150 meters away,but to my ears i could feel like it was just around the corner from my player character.I am using a sound mod,but it isnt making an other weapons sound this way,infact its only applying sonic cracks.

If you can take a look at it that would be great,sounds are awesome,just always feels like its being fired right next to you.

15 hours ago, redarmy said:

Hi Bnae hope your enjoying the holidays,when your back about reading the thread can i point your attention to the SPG shotgun,after playing around for a while i have noticed that the audio distance for hearing the weapon being fired is way too high.

For example,an AI will fire the weapon from 100-150 meters away,but to my ears i could feel like it was just around the corner from my player character.I am using a sound mod,but it isnt making an other weapons sound this way,infact its only applying sonic cracks.

If you can take a look at it that would be great,sounds are awesome,just always feels like its being fired right next to you.

I will definitely take a look at this and hopefully i can fix it to next update.

On 4.1.2017 at 6:39 PM, Carnemolida said:

Hello BNAE, any project for a French famas in the future?

I'll keep that in mind. For now i have a long line of requested weapons and also the weapons i have in mind.

I decided to stop making @BFunctions and give 100% of my time to @BArsenal.

• Like 2

v0.45

Release of hold action (Sako TRG-42, Winchester Model 97 and Colt Single-action Army)

Colt SAA
-Brushed steel 'camo'
-Cocking sound
-New UI pictures
-New recoil

Lahti L-35
-Tweaked textures
-Brushed steel 'camo'
-New UI pictures

Winchester Model 97
-Tweaked pumping animation
-Tweaked textures
-Realtree camouflage
-Pumping sound
-New UI pictures

Sako RK 95
-New reload animation RK 95R
-New recoil
-Tweaked sounds
-Suppressors (Original and custom covered)
-New UI pictures

Remington SPR220
-Fixed camouflages
-New recoils
-New UI pictures

Sako TRG-42
-Sand camouflage
-MMRS versions
-Tweaked bolting animation
-Bolting sound (Temporary)
-New recoil
-New UI pictures