hridaysabz

Voice acting needed for single A3 mission

Hi y'all, I'm in the need for a bunch of voice actors for a mission I'm developing. The roles aren't based around certain voice types or accents, so anyone can apply for any role.

Here's the rundown:

Operation Beacon Four

A recon detachment (Prophet 1) has gone missing near the western frontline against the CSAT naval division.

Deployed to scout detected troop movements in the nearby valley, HQ has lost comms with the soldiers and is deploying you (Alpha 1-1) and supporting squad (Alpha 1-2) to linkup with the unit, eliminate any hostile presence and exfil from the locale.

However, when the friendly squads reach the location, they are told that the recon detachment has been under heavy bombardment from CSAT artillery and has just intercepted a CSAT radio message that says they are sending troops to the compound.

After fending off the first patrol, an IFV is quickly spotted. The mission auto triggers a radio message from the player’s squad which calls for extra reinforcements. After the reinforcing AT team arrives, the enemy are cleared, teams pull out from the locale and RTB.

Roles

Main roles

Player’s (James) voice -

Briefer -

Prophet’s leader -

Hawkins (Player squadmate) -

Ambient/Minor roles

Prophet group members (3 people)

Vehicle crew (1 person)

I have the entire script ready to go, so if you're down for some voice acting, hit me up, we'll co-ordinate and I'll send you the script.

Put me in for whatever is needed (am german though, but can deny my accent quite okay ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm willing to help out too. I have a pretty good mic so I can record clean sound, and I've done quite a bit of voice-overs in the past too.

Put me in for whatever is needed (am german though, but can deny my accent quite okay ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm willing to help out too. I have a pretty good mic so I can record clean sound, and I've done quite a bit of voice-overs in the past too.

I'm inboxing you guys the details