MrBohannon_

Arma 3 Working Horse Mod - WIP

If you do make a horse you should definitely release it as a standalone since a lot of people have been waiting for a good one ever since that one horrible mod I won't mention by name. Different versions would be nice too, Good luck!

If you do make a horse you should definitely release it as a standalone since a lot of people have been waiting for a good one ever since that one horrible mod I won't mention by name. Different versions would be nice too, Good luck!

Might be more helpful if you did mention it by name..What mod?

• Like 1

i am so so so tempted to do it myself....but too little time atm ;)

• Like 2

Might be more helpful if you did mention it by name..What mod?

Someone ported dbo horse (IIRC, could be original or something else) and it didn't exactly go well. One version had spinning legs (wheel animation) the other had unsynced and flying legs (Dog animation). 

Just search up DBO port ArmA3 or something. 

To help understand the various steps of this animal, there is a series of image boards, the early days of photography, the gentleman who was called "Eadweard Muybridge".

I had used these boards to animate some animals made under ArmA1, but with the software "ofp anim", no graduation (to the eye) and I was not too unhappy with the outcome at the time; :)

Example with aurochs:

Wait a few seconds before the animation really starts: problem of old file Daylimotion?

I wish, too, make a horse, but not this animal, but I must first learn the technique of animation with blender and like many, I do not have much time for now ...

• Like 2