Oliv

Feature request

It would be nice to have some of the following features implemented in the game:

1. While in chat, tapping on a name should open similar (same) menu as in the members list window, i.e., promote, remove, profile, visit, training battle.
  2. When visiting let us see the levels of buildings as well as ranges of the defense building. It would be also nice to be able to see what units are in the pillboxes.
  3. When visiting add a button for training battle, so there is no need to: 1. return; 2. open chat window; 3. find the player; 4. select training battle.
  4. When in the barrack menu add a button to switch to the office menu.
  5. When in the office menu add a button to switch to the barrack menu.

When in the office menu, please show the quantity of each unit type that are in barracks, regardless of status.

Or even better yet, add a "Rehire lost units" button in the office, so that you can easily rehire the same units that got killed in the previous attack. Units should be queued from strongest to weakest, so that high-level offices can process stronger units while low-level offices take care of weaker units, in order to minimize overall hiring time.

Hello!

Thanks for feedback. We'll discuss suggested concepts and see if we can fit them in the game.  ;)

It would be good to have some short wiki with some basic info:

- building cost/available powers/build time/others for each level,

- cost/time/bonus of unit upgrade in research lab,

- experience levels of infrantry,

- other basic info distributed over whole game.

It would be helpful because even on 340 lev I don't know what is top experience level of infrantry.

Another suggestion I have is, whenever you are about to go into battle, be it campaign, conflict, or faction, the game should warn you if you still have units being hired or reinforced. Something like "You have pending units in the office, do you wish to continue? Yes/No". Too many times have I went into conflict without realizing one of my tanks was still stuck in the barracks.

@AgentRev

Such feature would be disaster. I constantly attack with half of rooster and this is intentional.

On high level or in "looting mode" this is very bad idea.

What do you mean "disaster"? You'd just have to press "Yes", it's not a big deal...

I'm not talking about when the battle actually starts, I mean like when I press the "Find Opponent" button, I want the game to tell me if I have unready units in the barracks/office before finding an opponent. Sometimes I spend 10 minutes trying to find a decent opponent, just to realize I'm missing a tank from the spawn menu because it was not ready before the battle.

This is another button to press. For me even "find oponent" should be removed or some shortcut should be made (I finished campaign long time ago, and this new mode is simply speaking boring). I don't know how many battles you have, I have at least 300 and really - another reminder is not necessary. Besides if you look 10 minutes for an oponent (it means you choose from about 30 findings) you have constant reminder in summary of your roster in upper lef corner.

I have at least 100 battles; I never look at the roster, I chiefly take a quick glance at the resource count and immediately skip if the opponent doesn't have at least 300k of each.

I do agree that faction wars is completely worthless and was an absolute waste of development time.

When we speak about reminders, interesting thing is that you can't see what support you have at the beginning (you can't expand the list). Support is, lets say not so obvious as a roster of your units.

By the way production of supports could be automated somehow. Especially evacuation.