Sign in to follow this  
Oliv

Bug list

A short list of bugs found in the game:

1. Enemy resource buildings graphics is not always reflect the amount of resources stored in them.
  2. Achievement "Prepared" seems to be impossible to complete.
  3. Achievement "Unite We Stand" is completed but the progress bar shows 1,200/8,000
  4. If rank is equal or higher than 8 it will be shown as 8 after a victory. In barracks ranks  are shown correctly from 8 to 15.

Hello Oliv! Thanks for feedback. We're looking into those issues and possible fixes.  ;)​ 

Hi, I guess I found a bug... :)

I was going to attack another player. Upon spawning the last of my units, the battle begins and after a second, the screen freezes.

I left the phone on for 15 minutes, nothing happened. I restarted AMO, and looked up the battlelog, but it's not there. My units are "not ready", no resources were added to my stash.

Here's a screenshot of the frozen game:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzExPX0c_J1VYzNWVmQxYm1vbGM

This was the second time that it happens. Sometimes I also have a sync error directly on the start of the battle (happened 3 times).

My current force consists of 6 helos and 3 tanks(lvl 2) which sum up to 255000 bucks. Together with the waiting time for the units becoming ready again, that's a tad frustrating :) (I'm still smiling, though ;) )

Is the battle being calculated on the server or on the client device? Maybe the battle could be "repeated" if something goes wrong :)

Best Regards,

MojoQ

Hi MojoQ!

Sorry to hear about your issues with connection. We understand how frustrating it is to lose the battle, loot and need to refresh all exhausted units. Unfortunately it's not a regular bug but we have some problems with internet connection in combination with our system to prevent cheating. We're aware of this and are working a better solution which should be presented in next update of the game. Hopefully that will fix this issue for all or at least most of our players.

Hi Thales,

I've seen that some desync Issues have been addressed in the recent update. Currently I do not have the funds to do many attacks but I'm looking forward to test it :)
Thanks for the effort!