New version.

TypeSqf Edit Download link

Version 1.07

-It is now possible to rename files and folders in the project tree view.

-Fixed: Addressed some stability issues (thanks Josef!).

-Minor fixes and improvements.

• Like 1

@Enigma I really like your Sqf-Editor, it's one of the best out there, no doubt. 

I don't know which features you have planned for the future, but here are some I would really like to see:

- Auto Save

- Possibility to create files like .h/.hpp within the editor

- Possibility to use functions i have written in an other file in the current one

(to auto complete their names) 

Keep up the work, I know it's a lot! 

• Like 1

New version.

Version 1.08

-Added bracked highlighting (thanks Josef!)

-Added context menu for undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and replace (thanks GHSid!)

-Support for multiline strings in SQF.

-Fixed: The CPack Manager sometimes added non existing file nodes in the project tree view.

-General fixes and improvements.

-SQX: Support for multiline strings.

Is there anyway to make "filter out for current project" permanent? If I change anything in the script the warnings/errors that were filtered out come back.

Currently it warns me about every function "Public variable 'XYZ' may be used before being assigned a value". I'm using "call compileFinal preprocessFile" on the SQF files, so the error doesn't apply in my situation. It also warns about CBA functions, which I believe are preprocessed the same way.

Other than that this has been fantastic. Using version 1.08.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bondematt said:

Is there anyway to make "filter out for current project" permanent? If I change anything in the script the warnings/errors that were filtered out come back.

Currently it warns me about every function "Public variable 'XYZ' may be used before being assigned a value". I'm using "call compileFinal preprocessFile" on the SQF files, so the error doesn't apply in my situation. It also warns about CBA functions, which I believe are preprocessed the same way.

Other than that this has been fantastic. Using version 1.08.

I’ll look into this. Thanks for the feedback!

@engima

I just wanted to stop by to say this is by far the coolest thing released for Arma modders. I wish it became more popular because you deserve the credit. However, I think very few people understand the awesomeness that TypeSqf brings to Arma.

I assume that "Type" is a play on TypeScript? Since this is a superset of SQF and also uses a transpiler.

I do not mod anymore, and sadly Arma 3 is slowly dying as a community. However, if I did, I would choose this every time. 

A++ Highly recommend.

Is there just a CLI option, where I can run my files through the compiler/transpiler and will give me the end results with and raise any errors?