firewill

A-10 Warthog Series Standalone

1) Helmet Mounted Display (HMD) is not working. I have tried all available helmets, starting with the Scorpion HMCS, JHMCS II, JHMCS, and on... The "HMD On" does not turn on at all. Am I missing something? 2) Also, it would be nice to have a day/night toggle for the hud intensity as it's hard as hell to see during the day.

4 hours ago, MacAllan506 said:

1) Helmet Mounted Display (HMD) is not working. I have tried all available helmets, starting with the Scorpion HMCS, JHMCS II, JHMCS, and on... The "HMD On" does not turn on at all. Am I missing something? 2) Also, it would be nice to have a day/night toggle for the hud intensity as it's hard as hell to see during the day.

did you update the AWS and pilot pack too?

Yeah, RHS introduced an enhanced PIP view distance in their last patch.   Lowlands posted theirs some time after.  Whatever works for people, as it's out in the wild now.

53 minutes ago, pingopete said:

Firewill my dude.. look what I just found:

: O

3EAE7F7E7AB05489160E850284DCC7EF1529619C

94BE0F4FEF6DBA9B6F1541BCFE763879B382DF7D

798.jpg

currently my feeling.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, firewill said:

3EAE7F7E7AB05489160E850284DCC7EF1529619C

94BE0F4FEF6DBA9B6F1541BCFE763879B382DF7D

798.jpg

currently my feeling.

Hahah! me too! just testing it out now.

Been a while since I tried out you a10, awesome job finding a way to disable pip mirrors, now we can really benefit from the performance increase it gives now we have good pip view distance. Really like the different view modes and zoom keys, works very nicely!

Now we have pip distance sorted, zoom, and vision mode controls from cockpit view, I think the only major thing left I've been wanting is a means to slew the tgp camera while in cockpit view. Do you think it'd be possible to lock the camera to an area on the ground - an area who's longitude and latitude could be adjusted using action groups? Maybe it could revert to how it works now when tracking targets? Just an idea, I have no idea how it'd actually work :P

Take a look at rhs's a10a and the mav seeker they have made the slewing from cokpit possible.

Edited by Ghostworrior
Fixed some tipping errors
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostworrior said:

take a look at rhs's a10a and the mav seeker the have made the slewing from th ecokpit possible

You weren't lying..

This doesn't even look like it requires the camera to be pointing at the ground

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A-10 updated

Common
- AMS Integration : new integrated loadout system(see AWS readme for more detail)
- HCS(HUD Color slider System) added
- Maintenance
- Skins Categorized
A-10C
- LITENING / SniperXR Animation added

• Like 3

My speed-break does not seem to stay extended,a button fox for this ,please? thanks.

a-10 updated

Common
- bug fixes : HUD disappear in MP client / AMS Bug etc

On 3/28/2018 at 9:47 AM, SnakeDocc said:

Not specifically for MFD displays but slewing does seem to work with firewills jets that have cockpit MFD's and TGP's,  I tested it out the other night (I actually thought it would be impossible to move the stock ARMA TGP turrets from outside the optic view or via script or whatever). I spoke with the mod maker for ITC about including support for its functionality in cockpit MFD's but he said he had no plans for it but would be more than willing to help anyone that wanted to try. At this point I think the hardest part would actually be making the TADs (map) screen as basically everything's now doable for MFD targeting pods (PIP view distance, slewing and vision mode/zoom changing from outside the optics view!). The TADs wouldn't be impossible but it would require basically remaking the stock map using moving textures etc. Nodunit's apache had pretty damn impressive map functionality, but I don't recall it ever displaying marks from the stock map, I feel like this might be a major limitation as I doubt there's any scripting commands to pull map mark locations from the map, at least that I know of.

I wish I had more scripting skills as this is definitely something I'd work on otherwise, and something that would be super awesome and useful for the community.

A-10 updated

Common
- defaultUserMFDvalues added in config
- maintenance

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A-10 updated

Common
- maintenance(some fixes for init.sqf and ejection system)

Hey Firewill, 

Let me say that it has been an absolute pleasure using your add-ons and our unit absolutely swears by them. We seem to be having an issue with the A-10C being spawned in or placed on the server by the Zeus. It is either crashing once spawned or heavily rubber-banding regardless of how the A-10C was spawned. Once the A-10C is removed from the mission the server issues are completely resolved. 

If there is anything you need myself or the server team to send you in order to see if it is indeed an issue with your A-10C we will fully attempt to comply. 

With Regards

A-10 updated

A-10C
- maintenance(some fixes for loop scripts like weapon display, digital watch etc)

On 2018. 5. 13. at 2:23 PM, WarPC said:

Hey Firewill, 

Let me say that it has been an absolute pleasure using your add-ons and our unit absolutely swears by them. We seem to be having an issue with the A-10C being spawned in or placed on the server by the Zeus. It is either crashing once spawned or heavily rubber-banding regardless of how the A-10C was spawned. Once the A-10C is removed from the mission the server issues are completely resolved. 

If there is anything you need myself or the server team to send you in order to see if it is indeed an issue with your A-10C we will fully attempt to comply. 

With Regards

i have several reports about same issue, so i did make the new update.

i think some loop based scripts making problem, but not sure fixed. so try, and let me know the result.(fixed or not)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, firewill said:

A-10 updated

A-10C
- maintenance(some fixes for loop scripts like weapon display, digital watch etc)

i have several reports about same issue, so i did make the new update.

i think some loop based scripts making problem, but not sure fixed. so try, and let me know the result.(fixed or not)

Thanks for the quick reply! We will see if we can get enough people on to see if the issue persists and will contact you as soon as we can. 

Hey,

just to let you know we had a fairly similar problem. With the update it seems fixed. Thnx!

8 hours ago, RG_Helios said:

Hey,

just to let you know we had a fairly similar problem. With the update it seems fixed. Thnx!

that's really good news. thanks the notice.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, firewill said:

that's really good news. thanks the notice.

Sorry it took so long to get back with you. We wanted to wait for our main operation to actually give you an answer. It does seem that the problem is fixed. 

Thank you Firewill! 

A-10 updated

Common
- Arctic Front update integration
- maintenance