another "doesn't need" cockpit animation - master arm / gun arm switch

20170105164328_1.jpg

current weapon : Master ARM S/W - OFF

Master arm and gun/pac arm is safe

20170105164330_1.jpg

current weapon - GAU-8/A Avenger

Master arm and gun/pac arm is ON(ARM) - only for gau-8

20170105164332_1.jpg

current weapon : AIM-9M Sidewinder(and other weapon)

only Master ARM is ON

• Like 3

very nice firewall, really like the detail you put into your work. how do you do the panel work? are you baking it or doing it in a image editor? 

16 minutes ago, veles-zv said:

very nice firewall, really like the detail you put into your work. how do you do the panel work? are you baking it or doing it in a image editor? 

you've got a wrong person because i'm not a "firewall".

i know just joke, anyway i'm using Photoshop for making panel texture.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, veles-zv said:

very nice firewill, really like the detail you put into your work. how do you do the panel work? are you baking it or doing it in a image editor? 

CCB633DF8E2145E38E5836AB4C9A18A80D11A87B

1B3B643105CD054781FFA15764F1B53CAE78B97C

6C9153B318DF05A3F8AAD9DB63F6C5AEE5136161

cockpit is almost done, and also can expect release the A-10C in this week or next week.

• Like 8

I get a little movement in my trousers every time I see something new from you. God I just love your work. Question though if I may,  now after I seen that great cockpit WIP. What's your take on working MFDs? Esp with Jet DLC around corner, if BIS offers better ways to implement their new Missile Cam and RWR, could we possible see more working , changeable MFD screens? Seems very few authors tackle them. 

I have yet to see an A-10 in Arma 3 that really gets the GAU sound just right... some come very close, but none are really there. None of them seem to capture the deep second part of the sound. Have my hopes up for yours Firewill :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kilrbe3 said:

I get a little movement in my trousers every time I see something new from you. God I just love your work. Question though if I may,  now after I seen that great cockpit WIP. What's your take on working MFDs? Esp with Jet DLC around corner, if BIS offers better ways to implement their new Missile Cam and RWR, could we possible see more working , changeable MFD screens? Seems very few authors tackle them. 

some function on MFD is will be add further development like TGP screen, Maverick Seeker screen(not missile following cam), Map, armament display etc. however not now.

11 hours ago, Aniallator said:

I have yet to see an A-10 in Arma 3 that really gets the GAU sound just right... some come very close, but none are really there. None of them seem to capture the deep second part of the sound. Have my hopes up for yours Firewill :)

some people said my version have great brrrrt sound, but some people feel doesn't. because each person have own different opinion.

• Like 5

652A316AFF72A509655306CAA2983F7065C733F6

A-10 BETA updated on first page

BETA 4
A-10A
- custom loadout 2/3 fixed
A-10C
- A-10C first beta version added
Common
- new hud from kimi wipeout/A-10 hud

• Like 5

flight test result:

takeoff speed ~180kmh

landing speed ~170kmh (minimum 165kmh)

maneuverability 

excellent, speed drop a lot when having full stick back (90degree bank), works as intended 

stall is kinda weird, a straight up "drop" to death when stalling (@~160kmh, need to dive down to recover, even you are at 180-190kmh

weapons

maybe add 2*AGM65 like real life?

and also, can rocket pod load on pylon 3/9 4/8 with free of them each (HE/AT rocket)

bugs (for now

when I flare at landing, combining a full speed break and a 10 degree nose up, the plane can't push back down after touchdown, she will stuck at "nose up" position even I increase speed and try pushing her down

HUD's Velocity Vector indicator still broken 

nice mod tho, love it alot

7 minutes ago, YanYatCheng said:

flight test result:

takeoff speed ~180kmh

landing speed ~170kmh (minimum 165kmh)

maneuverability 

excellent, speed drop a lot when having full stick back (90degree bank), works as intended 

stall is kinda weird, a straight up "drop" to death when stalling (@~160kmh, need to dive down to recover, even you are at 180-190kmh

weapons

maybe add 2*AGM65 like real life?

and also, can rocket pod load on pylon 3/9 4/8 with free of them each (HE/AT rocket)

bugs (for now

when I flare at landing, combining a full speed break and a 10 degree nose up, the plane can't push back down after touchdown, she will stuck at "nose up" position even I increase speed and try pushing her down

HUD's Velocity Vector indicator still broken 

nice mod tho, love it alot

about hud, ask to kimi not me.

FIREWILL !!

Again as always, the Community thanks you for the 10C release.   Will be flying this week and check her out. I love the implementation of Kimi's HUD. Also always impressed with the quality of resolution and textures in your cockpits. The attention to detail on the placards and instrumentation is superb. Lots of work on those paa's

- Nice Touch on the CDU, I like that lol- 

Thanks again

Shrike

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

I know that this is the wrong place for asking, but i would love to see some russian planes treated by Firewill. The RHS/CUP versions of the Su-25 are pretty weak in terms of armament and systems for example. I´ve just loved the Su-34 addon btw.

19 minutes ago, nbc095 said:

I know that this is the wrong place for asking, but i would love to see some russian planes treated by Firewill. The RHS/CUP versions of the Su-25 are pretty weak in terms of armament and systems for example. I´ve just loved the Su-34 addon btw.

no they aren't 

25 minutes ago, nbc095 said:

Su-25SM3 frogfoot is work in progress in standalone thread. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firewill said:

Su-25SM3 frogfoot is work in progress in standalone thread. 

Looks great! So good! Thanks and cheers!

I normally dont post anything here, but for you i have to throw my hat.... I played the F15 , then the F16 , Then the F14... THE BEST modelated ,detailed  and incredible airplane mods i've seen in Arma since I started playing with it , Now you introduce the A-10?! Jeeezzz... I'm in need for some Opfor Planes for those little beast to take down (good thing that for Infantry and vehicles is covered well so this mighty A-10 is going to be VERY happy tonight =D )

PS. just caught a little bug. I'm heading 90(east) , and the in cockpit is showing me (W) in front of the plane... the compass in the cockpit looks like is turning inverse to the movement somehow...

Xi2LvXS.png

thats the only thing i found so far :D very clean vehicle :)

That looks awesome. Thanks for adding this.

I guess you still need to be inside the Target Screen to move the targeting pod, right? Some Slew commands to move the TGP arround without beeing in that view would been handy. Then you could basicly just disable that view altogether and and only use the Cockpit MFCD. (Yeah, I'm dreaming).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gruman said:

That looks awesome. Thanks for adding this.

I guess you still need to be inside the Target Screen to move the targeting pod, right? Some Slew commands to move the TGP arround without beeing in that view would been handy. Then you could basicly just disable that view altogether and and only use the Cockpit MFCD. (Yeah, I'm dreaming).

yeah that is just display, so need to operate the TGP in pilot camera mode.