Sounds like a bug that needs to be reported - it's certainly not intended behaviour.

• Like 1

STATISTIQUES DE L'AUTEUR

2,459 Visites uniques(Chiffre public)

556 Abonnés actuels(Chiffre public)

37 Favoris actuels(Chiffre public)

For chernarus winter mission thats cool for my first one,  :P  :P  :P  :P 

im working on the new version reworked and more simple because for now each array are in theyr own script(not usefull when you have to modify loot numbers of other things),

but the most needed function is to can save progress and all the stuf?

any idea who can help me are welcome

Wip

* meelee (for now not ok because ia cannot use it) 

* hunting for survive (script is done spawning animals with addaction on it to gut)

* there is a good radiation script that can be use for desolated zone (have to ask permission to see if it s ok)

* adding some kinds of mini task ( rescue a guy, eliminate a renegade boss) of course it will be random

* working on the fog because in this winter map there is something strange??? i tink it come frome map itself

* a lot of work with sounds ( have to ask permission to Ryan to add more  sounds on zombies)

* reworked ambiant sounds (more creepy atmosphere)

* looking for good animals routine script (dogs)

Sounds like a bug that needs to be reported - it's certainly not intended behaviour.

for me now it s ok but spending lot of time to found where was my mistake, i have to learn learn learn.....     :)

* FIXED on thernarus winter

there was a bug with the found friend function:

when player die, he cannot command the other members after respawn, i ve founded this solution by adding a small script to the respawn

// SP_respawnJoinWest
// null= [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SP_respawnJoinWest.sqf";

{

if((alive player) &&  side _x == west && (getpos player distance _x < 300)) then {

[_x] joinsilent player;

_x allowFleeing 0;

}

} forEach allUnits;

normaly after respawn waiting a few second and all the west unit will join player's group again... testing it before re adding the function

Are the TRKY multiplay uniforms on steam?

i don't know but there is a link on armaholik in the first page of this topic

STILL WORKING on A NO ZOMBIE mission  :P

* with a new sounds pack (ambiant war, distant gunfire,radio protocole, new pain sounds & killed sounds

* with a new music pack (cold war style)

* flare script during the night

* mortars firing script

* new spawning stuff (armoreds ,simple vehicles, infantery with truck,infantery teams , atack chopper  and more...)

* new gears option ( infantery act like soldiers & sniper act like snipers)

somes new loading screens..

999810201611191648421.jpg

398447201611191648501.jpg

791611201611191649061.jpg

562492201611191243591.jpg

966391201611181846491.jpg

914518201611181221591.jpg

523738201611181704311.jpg

666999201611181732371.jpg

361803201611181740411.jpg

696364201611181825471.jpg

648469201611191333001.jpg

753589201611181335461.jpg

533429201611182210431.jpg

194137201611191231311.jpg

377731201611191323441.jpg

838402201611191726531.jpg

320572201611191744591.jpg

734859201611191746041.jpg

153293201611191754251.jpg

635713201611191807411.jpg

667411201611191756241.jpg

602025201611192031001.jpg

i love this ambiance .... so much 

• Like 1

hi, did you have the same problem as CAITES?

Well I finally found the time to have a run around on this, so sorry about the late reply feedback. I have to say congratulations on what you are doing here. Really  fantastic work. The Ambience and overall feel of the piece is awesome. My path on this type of mission has been Day Z A2, Day Z SA, before settling on Ravage by the awesome Haleks (You Rock dude!). One of the things that makes Ravage stand out for me is the modular nature of the Mod. This has essentially provided me with a tool box to modify and create missions (so useful!). I say this to explain the issues I have encountered and perhaps help with solutions. I did indeed encounter the inability to save, however this was not an issue for me as I was able to use the Ravage save system which seems to be a universal fix on all missions. Your loot spawn system suffers from the eternal curse of floating mid air.....I get around this by using a version of Heroes survive loot spawner, that the author VERY kindly created for me, that spawns  whatever loot I wish, in what ever buildings I wish (so modable to all maps)... and the key....not floating in the air. 99% of the time it spawns perfectly on the ground. That 1% it doesn't , the loot will either be slightly beneath the ground surface or on the roof (barracks)...for me, I am Zen with this as it adds an additional randomness/difficulty to looting. If it is of any use to you I can ask the permission of the author to share with you. Really nice to see Haleks stopping in here and offering advice....I prefer working together than competitive isolation....I normally use the Ravage ambient Zombie spawner so had to get Ryans Mod to play the mission. Interesting mod, particularly love the highly modable nature of the Zees, adding loot etc (This is a BIG deal Haleks LOL!)...however the zees only seem to spawn on the marker instead of ambiently as they do with the Ravage Ambient Zombies Module. In your mission I encountered very few Zees....in a sense this was good as it heightened tension, although I think I may prefer slightly more Zees (down to personal preference) From what I can see I think I prefer the animation of the Ravage Zees over Ryans, the way Ravage Zees move is terrifying! I love the 'Citizen Patrols' that pass by occasionally, I had a nice dust up with a few of those and I can assure you that the fur was flying Lol! The colour filter is neat, I have been trying to get that sickly yellow colour myself for a while, really adds to the ambience. The UI for hunger and thirst etc is nice and unobtrusive although I have to say I will probably use the ravage health system (again a module) more out of habit and preference (it fits with my ambient animal spawns and loot finds, water bottles etc). I did die of starvation/thirst because I was unable to A/ Locate any food or drink or B/ figure out how to take a drink from a water source. My only other request was to have some sort of side missions /objectives that will run in SP mode ( wish you would do this Haleks...how about a random side mission/objective module...?) but I see that you are already on it....the missions you suggest are perfect! Kill the Boss, capture the supplies etc. All things that will fit into the environment of a post Zee day environment survival sandbox. I love the concept of doing things to help the survivors....Knocking out bandits, capturing medical supplies, clearing a hoard, rescuing people etc. I really look forward to you releasing this version (please on Armaholic!). These are all minor points. I think in the mission you really set the 'Tone' beautifully and this is the hardest thing to do. For a serious survival sandbox addict like myself getting the 'Tone' just right is a compliment. Between this and Ravage I will be supporting you both intensely! Great work! :D

• Like 1

Husker-71   first off all thanks a lot  :P

i really know that it s not perfect,  i learn each days,

but remember that it was not possible without all guys spending hours to test a make something free for the community, i dont call my work a mod because im just using addons that already exist.

it s just a way to spend time...

• Like 1

nerly fixed respawn sp

seems to work not so bad just have to adjust the fade effect  (it s a test version with some debug tips  ;) )

using this  to prevent player really killed (reducing how many damage player cant take)

player addeventhandler ["handledamage",{ player setdamage ((damage player) /1.035)}];

declare this in init:

counthitplayer =3;

countrespawn = 3;

changing the way ... by counting how many times player can get shot... in a first script   

player addEventHandler ["hit", { execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawnV2.sqf";}]; 

player can be hit 3 times  as declared in init , before executing the script   (considere player dead!)

//_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawnV2.sqf";

if(counthitplayer > 0 ) then 
{

hint "hit";
counthitplayer = counthitplayer - 1;

}

else
{

"dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true;   
"dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [6];   
"dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 0;     
"dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [0.0];  
"dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 6;  

_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawnV2killsim.sqf";

counthitplayer = 3;

}

and the second killsimulation

player can die 3 times  (considere player dead!)  to exec the  end script   

titleCut ["", "BLACK FADED", 999];

//_countrespawn = 0;  // declared in init sqf

if(countrespawn > 0 ) then 
{
countrespawn = countrespawn - 1;

_respawnpos= [getpos player, 100, 150, 1, 0, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_newUnit = group player createUnit ["B_G_Soldier_F", _respawnpos, [], 0, "NONE"];  

addSwitchableUnit _newUnit;
_newUnit setRank "corporal";
_newUnit setUnitPos "middle";
_newUnit disableAI "autoTarget";
_newUnit setBehaviour "Careless";
_newUnit disableAI "Move";
_null = [_newUnit] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\GEARS\SP_GEARING_V2.sqf";

_newUnit setCaptive true;
selectPlayer _newUnit;

_newUnit setCaptive false;     

//_oldUnit setdamage 1;

titleCut ["", "BLACK IN", 20];
//_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawn_fx.sqf";

sleep 2 ;
waitUntil {alive player};
_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawn_fx.sqf";

player addeventhandler ["handledamage",{ player setdamage ((damage player) /1.035)}];
player addEventHandler ["hit", { execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\RESPAWN\SP_respawnV2.sqf";}]; 

openmenu   = player addaction["<t color='#31B404'>open Menu</t>","VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SP_ADDACTIONmenu.sqf","",-4,false];

//_newUnit stop false;
//_newUnit enableAI "Move";

sleep 5;
hintSilent parseText format["<t size='1.25' font='Zeppelin33' color='#ff0000'>%1 lives remaining.</t>", countrespawn];
sleep 5;
player setCaptive false;	
call compile preprocessFile "UI\HUD.sqf";
[] spawn ICE_HUD;  

}

else
{
//_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SP_outro_camLOOSE.sqf";

//player addEventHandler ["killed",{_this execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SP_outro_camLOOSE.sqf"}];  
hintSilent parseText format["<t size='1.25' font='Zeppelin33' color='#ff0000'>%1 lives remaining.</t>", countrespawn];

hint "you lose!";
player setCaptive true;
sleep 15;
player setdamage 1;

};

* soundpack done (on cas jets, radio, hitsound & killing sound) stereo work with sony vegas & soundforge.

* respawn (much better) (new camera scenes)

* zombies (absolutely not!)

* new bombrun script (cas bombing mk82 on armored around, if no armored then carpet bombing)

* reworked mortar script & flare script

* work on intro (shorter)

* work on minefield zone

651834201611182246081.jpg

286735201611191150121.jpg

851055201611201402271.jpg

466069201611232010331.jpg

273063201611241104261.jpg

112954201611241128101.jpg

646035201611241433221.jpg

900482201611241508001.jpg

452452201611241930051.jpg

571552201611242134081.jpg

• Like 1

new bombs script added to Vzr-Script pack.

Vzr-Script pack. change logs:

* caculate all things around player (tested to 1500 meter)

* counting armored & ground units by faction

* calulate the maximum amount of spawned stuff by side

* spawning trigers on all location (village , town ...) and added random scenario script to all of them

* counting houses around player (for loot script & untis placing)

and spawns scripts

* spawn random armored with crew sending to 1500m patroling player zone

* spawn random infantery with new gears and abilitys to 1500m patroling player zone

* artilery firing script

- detect night/day time

- shooting flares or random mortar types with sounds effect & radio fx

* loot script 

- adapted some categorie of gameplay (easy, normal, hard)

- added separate hungers/thirst  & wepons/amos
                      - removed all spawned weapons on ground due to "some flying in the air bugs"

* new script adapting  gears to maps (easyest way to not have to modiffy Script pack to each mission)
* added some para-military small camps that can despawn if player is too far

and much more

one more function in the pack for the BLOOD STAR mission

622418bombinggoogle.jpg

so easy, it s counting all vehicles around player by type & distance

* if there is some, it runs a cas mimic and create bomb near those target, and shooting flare in sky... :)

* if no vehicle it create simple bombing around...

for this exemple im using a marker "batlefield" attaching to the player with a loop ,in my mission it's used randomly in a scenario script with some more conditions...

//null= [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SPAWNS\SP_Spawn_bomb.sqf";

titleText ["cas running...", "PLAIN DOWN"]; // debug help
sleep 3; 
titleFadeOut 3; 

_counttank =  0;// declare counting to 0 first

{
  // counting by types and minimum & maximum distance to player
  if ( alive _x && (_x isKindOf "Tank"|| _x isKindOf "LandVehicle" )&& (getpos player distance _x < 700)&& (getpos player distance _x > 100)) then
  //if (side _x == east && alive _x && (_x isKindOf "Tank"|| _x isKindOf "LandVehicle" )&& (getpos player distance _x < 600)) then
  {
  _counttank = _counttank + 1; //each vehicle +1

};
}
forEach vehicles;

sleep 3;
hint format ["tank target  %1", _counttank];// debug help numbers of vehicles

if (alive player) then
{
    if (_counttank > 0) then // if numbers of vehicle > 0
    {

titleText ["cas armored target selected...", "PLAIN DOWN"]; // debug help
     sleep 3; 
     titleFadeOut 3; 

_null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SPAWNS\SP_tankCOUNTER_v4.sqf";  // execute bombing tank script "SP_tankCOUNTER_v4"
	}

else
    {

titleText ["cas bombing area...", "PLAIN DOWN"]; // if no armored around execute bombing ground script 
    sleep 3; 
    titleFadeOut 3; 

_speakerjet= "HeliHEmpty" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0]; // playing sounds
    _speakerjet attachTo [player,[0,0,39]];
    _jetsoundlist = ["jet1","jet2"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
    _speakerjet say3D _jetsoundlist;

sleep 10 ;

_spawnPosbomb= [getMarkerPos "battlefield", 0, 1000, 0, 0, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;// create bomb around battlefield marker
    _bombs = "Bo_GBU12_LGB" createVehicle  _spawnPosbomb;
    _bombs setDamage 1;
     sleep(3 + random 5);

_spawnPosbomb2= [_spawnPosbomb, 50, 250, 0, 0, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
    _bombs2 = "Bo_GBU12_LGB" createVehicle  _spawnPosbomb2;
    _bombs2 setDamage 1;
     sleep(3 + random 5);

_spawnPosbomb3= [_spawnPosbomb, 50, 350, 0, 0, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
    _bombs3 = "Bo_GBU12_LGB" createVehicle  _spawnPosbomb3;
    _bombs3 setDamage 1;

sleep(8 + random 5);// playing sounds after bombing
    _speakerjet2= "HeliHEmpty" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0]; 
    _speakerjet2 attachTo [player,[0,0,19]];
    _jetsoundlist2 = ["jet3","jet4","jet5"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
    _speakerjet2 say3D _jetsoundlist2;

sleep 30;
    deleteVehicle _speakerjet; // deleting speakers
    deleteVehicle _speakerjet2;// deleting speakers

};
}
else
{
titleText ["cas else...", "PLAIN DOWN"]; // debug
sleep 3; 
titleFadeOut 3; 
};

//                                                                       //
//        COUNTING SCENARIO SCRIPT BY VINZ73 thanks to credit ;)         //
//                                                                      //
//=======================================================================//
// _null = [] execVM "VZ_SRCIPT_PackSP\SPAWNS\SP_tankCOUNTER_v4.sqf";

// radio messages
_AMBiantradio= "HeliHEmpty" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0]; 
_AMBiantradio attachTo [player,[0,0,14]];
_AMBiantradiolist = ["radio01","radio02","radio03","radio04","radio05","radio06","radio07","radio08"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_AMBiantradio say3D _AMBiantradiolist;

// jets sounds 1
_speakerjetv= "HeliHEmpty" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0]; 
_speakerjetv attachTo [player,[0,0,19]];
_jetsoundlistv = ["jet1","jet2"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_speakerjetv say3D _jetsoundlistv;

sleep(3 + random 5);

_counttank = 0;

{
  if ( alive _x && (_x isKindOf "Tank"|| _x isKindOf "LandVehicle" )&& (getpos player distance _x < 700)&& (getpos player distance _x > 100)) then
  //if (side _x == east || side _x == independent && alive _x && (_x isKindOf "Tank"|| _x isKindOf "LandVehicle" )&& (getpos player distance _x < 800)) then

{

sleep(1 + random 3);

//_bombrpos = [getpos _x, 0, 5, 0, 0, 0, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
   _bombrpos = getpos _x;

flrObjt = "F_40mm_white" createvehicle ((_x) ModelToWorld [10,100,200]); flrObjt setVelocity [0,0,-10];

//_bombs = "Bo_Mk82" createVehicle  _bombrpos;
   _bombs = createVehicle ["Bo_Mk82", _bombrpos, [], 20, "FLY"];

_bombs setDamage 1;
   _counttank = _counttank + 1;

};
}
forEach vehicles;

sleep 13;
// jets sounds 2
_speakerjetv2= "HeliHEmpty" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0]; 
_speakerjetv2 attachTo [player,[0,0,22]];
_jetsoundlistv2 = ["jet3","jet4","jet5"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_speakerjetv2 say3D _jetsoundlistv2;

sleep 30;
deleteVehicle _speakerjetv;
deleteVehicle _speakerjetv2;
deleteVehicle _AMBiantradio;

//hint format ["tank  %1", _counttank];// debug help

• Like 1

Looks nice, but apparently there haven't been any updates since November 2016? From what I read in this thread, this is an SP scenario but there is no save feature? Or has this been fixed but not mentioned?

Hello thesnyper
Having just found your game. I have been trying to get it to load. But I am now stuck with two loading errors. 1st that appears: Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_StartLine' requires addon 'CBA_XEH_A3'
The 2nd that appears when A3 is loading up your game is: Cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable contect that has been deleted. cbs_xeh.

I am at a not sure what to do. All addons have been downladed fresh on the 29th June 2017, nothing has been deleted by myself, so everything is as provided by your links. Are you aware of this issuse and what do I need to do to fix it.

Thanks for your endless time spent on this project.