DirtySanchez

[BETA] Open Chernarus Project - Plug AND Play - All Map Support - Dynamic Simulation

On 11/21/2016 at 11:27 AM, autigergrad said:

It's plug and play.  I loaded up Thor's Hammer, which I built over a year ago, and it works instantly.  JBAD buildings and new enterable buildings replace the old buidlings instantly and the ALiVE units enter these buildings and take up positions.

I haven't tested to see if Assymetric units will build installations in these buildings though.  That's my next test.

I do wish people would read before asking questions to the people working SO HARD to get things out there for you.....
Thanks @autigergrad for the original reply showing us these buildings do follow Arma guidelines in many respects

My Apologies  I overlooked the Alive compatible post I just know some mods AI will just walk through walls 

4 hours ago, Iceman2004 said:

Does AI Pathing work or is this purely visual 

From what i have experienced, some buildings seem to have "garrison positions", but most of them dont really have AI Pathing. Real bummer :-[

• Like 1

"WALLS" are a tough subject. 
Referencing a mods Walls versus a BIS Building wall.
Then you have to consider, is it a built in Map Object or is it placed postInit.

Both of those play part in how an AI will react to the object.

Unless a serious Model Maker/Editor comes and actually does some work that benefits not hurts the project, this will be the last update it receives.
Have a great year everyone :)

Hey guys,

Quick update.

OCP will be updated today :)

Was testing this on NAPF and ran into some distance issues with the replacement script.

Still doing final tests but will be updating by 3pm cst. it is 145pm now

• Like 4

Updated front page with new information for server owners and hosts of Open Chernarus Project.
Most will have this done on their own but still see some new hosts coming around so time to make it easier 

GAME ON!!!

-sTanG

For those working with Chernarus and have seen and put up with the dreaded NWAF control tower.
Yes the FLICKERING P.O.S. Control Tower. When replaced still has a Texture of the old building.

This does fix it and you are free to roam the control tower as it should be with this addon :)
Expect a release update sometime today for this additiion.
GAME ON!!!
-sTanG

20170118114540_1.jpg

• Like 1

we got the latest version and the flickering still exists

I think you are trying this on a CUP chernarus map.

That would be the issue as to why you still see the flickering.
I stopped supporting and endorsing CUP about a year ago when I was not even hosting their mods and they attacked my community.

If someone out there would like to attempt to fix CUP then be my guest....
A2OP works perfect at this time

you are right about cup

im using chernarus winter with cup core 1.2.0

why or how did they attack your community?

Neither here nor there, they have done too much wrong to many good people and communities...

Open Chernarus Project was updated with a new ID for the CUP Chernarus map

A2OP and CUP Chernarus maps are now supported.

If there are any issues with any other Chernarus map please go to the building WITHOUT Open Chernarus Project loaded and do this code in debug

hint str (cursorObject);

Return with a screen shot of the hint. :)

Hey Guys after the last CUP Terrains update (1.3.0). We have a problem with OCP. I cant really describe it because of my bad english.I will post 2 Screenshots and will try a little explanation.

On the First picture there is the Control Tower Twice.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/90473762276277693/5732017A72A3E74207BA5144D7F2ACD311343664/

On this Pic there is this small guardpost also twice and a little bit popped out.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/90473762276277841/9081676D698A560EE1618F960CD9F1C59DD630ED/

Anyway to fix this ?

We are using the latest versions of CUP and OCP

• Like 1

@frostie12345

Hey bud, 

CUP added some JBAD buildings to the CUP mod.
If you are running OCP w/JBAD, please remove that and use the normal OCP mod to remove conflicts.

Hope that helps

• Like 1

Yeah in case of the CUP Maps it helps but then the maps like beketov or some other 3rd party maps have still the old buildings because there doesnt appear the change of the CUP update.

Open Chernarus Project and its counterpart OCP w/JBAD have both been updated.

Since a majority of users host with Exile, I have had to use a temp fix for the doors instead of going forward with DynamicSimulation.

please update accordingly, this does not require a key change

Full Dynamic Simulation Compatibility

[INFO] more servers are compatible with Dynamic Simulation now
[ADDED] Checks for server DynamicSimulationSystemEnabled.
[CHANGED] If new Dynamic Simulation is on, replacement buildings will be given Dynamic Simulation for performance
[ADDED] Check for OCP_sNr_OFF variable. To turn off the search N replace feature of OCP use this code in your init or initServer
OCP_sNr_OFF = true;

[KEY CHANGE] With the addition of this new Arma 3 feature to OCP, future support requests need to be filtered for this change. Each version has its own separate key now. OCP.bikey and OCPwJBAD.bikey respectively. ENJOY!

NOW UPLOADED

I have a newer set of releases called DP Build Everything Arma

I have added a new version in this series for JBAD with an OCP version right behind it.

OCP will have the DPBEA OCP Baked in for use with the DPBEA Core
OCPw/JBAD will have both DPBEA OCP and JBAD baked in for use with the DPBEA Core.
These two updates will come later this week with a few config additons and changes for better Arma 3 compatibility

These are buildable objects for SP / Campaign / Co-Op / MP / Editor Preview ++
They are also fully compatible with Epoch / Exile / Altis Life / Wasteland / R3F

ENJOY!!!

• Like 1

Big update with many improvements
More Arma 3 compatibility

[CHANGED] OCP Houses will inherit House_F for DestructionEffects instead of House (Altis Life Housing Support)
[ADDED] config entry for "numberOfDoors"
[ADDED] OCP Doors will follow "BIS_disabled_door" variables
[ADDED] Inheritances for Open and Close Doors to remove Duplicate entries
[REMOVED] Extra actionstart and end entries
[REMOVED] Empty data areas and extra lines
[FIXED] CfgModels Angles were incorrect causing Open and Close to be switched.
[NEW] CfgModels Animation Sources cleaned up for a3 compatibility
[ADDED] Replace HouseV_1L1 with OCP HouseV_1L2 in search N replace script _countBldgs : 97 replaced
[ADDED] Replace HouseV_1I1 with OCP HouseV_3I1 in search N replace script _countBldgs : 103 replaced
[INFO] 200 more buildings are now enterable on Chernarus!
[NEW] Land_d_dom02_pinsk is now error free for use and up to date with above changes
[WIP] Land_d_dom01 is working as intended with 1 pesky popup I can't get rid of...
[UPDATE] This evening, no key change required if already up to date
[NEW] Each version has its own Search N Replace in respects to its contents. OCP replaces for OCP. OCPwJBAD replaces for OCP and JBAD.
[NEW] DPBEA OCP is now baked into OCP for those that use DPBEA Core
[NEW] DPBEA OCP and DPBEA JBAD are now baked into OCPwJBAD for those that use DPBEA Core
[INFO] These baked in addons have been signed with the OCP or OCPwJBAD key for ease of install/update(NO NEW KEYS)

• Like 9

A couple of questions:

1. What does the search and replace script do? Do I need to turn it off on the dedicated server?

2. Is the JBAD version compatible with CUP terrains now? If it is, does it requires JBAD to be installed on the server and clients to use it?

3. What is DPBEA?

@jerminhu

Hey bud thats for the inquiry.

1. If your map has original non-enterable buildings from Arma 2 ports, these buildings are removed and replaced with OCP's enterable exact match versions

2. CUP Added some JBAD buildings and it is suggested to use plain ole OCP

3. DonkeyPunch Build Everything Arma, it converts all arma 3 map objects as useable inventory to build them yourself in game.
- This has become a series of DPBEA addons with the addition of not only Expansions, but also JBAD, OCP and PLP for almost 4000 different objects to use if running them all together.

- Core has the main system in place allowing you to build by double clicking the buildable item in your inventory and voila it pops up in front of you to place it how you want.

- My vector building system was added to this addon so that you guys can have a sweet way to build with precision.

- Development is not over, there are plenty of ideas left to tackle and plenty of ideas not thought of yet.

Have a great week!