DirtySanchez

[BETA] Open Chernarus Project - Plug AND Play - All Map Support - Dynamic Simulation

Fast question, does this work on the class of the house, for instance, would this work on Utes as well ?

DirtySanchez,

Like Private Evans above, I was interested in support for the map Beketov. 
I loaded it up along with OCP and ran the debug script provided.  It returned the following in my RPT.  I'd love to see Beketov added to the list of maps this is usable on.

23:27:11 """Beketov"""
23:27:11 "[[""Land_HouseV_1L2"",372],[""Land_HouseV_1t"",222],[""Land_HouseV_2I"",225],[""Land_HouseV_2L"",2],[""Land_HouseV_2T1"",204],[""Land_HouseV_2T2"",200],[""Land_HouseV_3I1"",218],[""Land_HouseV_3I2"",214],[""Land_HouseV_3I3"",624],[""Land_HouseV_3I4"",198],[""Land_a_stationhouse"",3],[""Land_SS_hangar"",13],[""Land_Mil_House"",0],[""Land_Mil_Barracks"",0],[""Land_Mil_ControlTower"",0],[""Land_Mil_Guardhouse"",0],[""Land_Mil_Barracks_L"",0]]"

• Like 2

Oh man, the quick turnaround there SKI!!!!! love it

Thank you and I will add support for the map in the next update which should be in the next 24 - 48 hours as usual every weekend ;)

• Like 3

Oh man, the quick turnaround there SKI!!!!! love it

Thank you and I will add support for the map in the next update which should be in the next 24 - 48 hours as usual every weekend ;)

Bring it on man my door is open! (get it? )   ;)

• Like 1

I love this Mod and am looking forward to the additional maps you mentioned. I am having a problem though, Fire houses and the barracks (the open ones not the ones with rooms) seem to appear as 2 buildings superimposed on each other meaning I cant access them. For example, the Fire House has 2 sets of the main doors (2 buildings). All of the other buildings seem fine. i have tried both J-Bad version and without ( I do have J Bad installed) I have checked that CUP is up to date but nobody else seems to have this problem...any ideas?

43 minutes ago, Husker-71 said:

I love this Mod and am looking forward to the additional maps you mentioned. I am having a problem though, Fire houses and the barracks (the open ones not the ones with rooms) seem to appear as 2 buildings superimposed on each other meaning I cant access them. For example, the Fire House has 2 sets of the main doors (2 buildings). All of the other buildings seem fine. i have tried both J-Bad version and without ( I do have J Bad installed) I have checked that CUP is up to date but nobody else seems to have this problem...any ideas?

It sounds like your executing the code twice

Hmm, I do have both J-Bad and non J-bad installed but only one active at a time as I was trying to work the problem. I will completely remove one and then see what it does. If I have J-Bad buildings installed do I HAVE to use the J-Bad version or does it not matter?

On 12/14/2016 at 2:28 AM, Husker-71 said:

Hmm, I do have both J-Bad and non J-bad installed but only one active at a time as I was trying to work the problem. I will completely remove one and then see what it does. If I have J-Bad buildings installed do I HAVE to use the J-Bad version or does it not matter?

If you have one active through the launcher,and one inactive,it should be ok.

What i meant was,are you calling the script in the editor debug screen?(the local executive box) either before or after you hit preview?

Hope your team has a good holiday season, and all are well.  We're all looking forward to more maps being helped with this great mod.

Hello ! Thank you for your mod

I want to support the MultiMap

Bornholm Map :

15:21:10 "[[""Land_HouseV_1L2"",0],[""Land_HouseV_1t"",0],[""Land_HouseV_2I"",0],[""Land_HouseV_2L"",0],[""Land_HouseV_2T1"",0],[""Land_HouseV_2T2"",0],[""Land_HouseV_3I1"",0],[""Land_HouseV_3I2"",0],[""Land_HouseV_3I3"",0],[""Land_HouseV_3I4"",0],[""Land_a_stationhouse"",0],[""Land_SS_hangar"",0],[""Land_Mil_House"",0],[""Land_Mil_Barracks"",0],[""Land_Mil_ControlTower"",0],[""Land_Mil_Guardhouse"",0],[""Land_Mil_Barracks_L"",0]]"

Esseker Map :

15:26:35 "[[""Land_HouseV_1L2"",12],[""Land_HouseV_1t"",6],[""Land_HouseV_2I"",4],[""Land_HouseV_2L"",5],[""Land_HouseV_2T1"",5],[""Land_HouseV_2T2"",9],[""Land_HouseV_3I1"",4],[""Land_HouseV_3I2"",3],[""Land_HouseV_3I3"",4],[""Land_HouseV_3I4"",3],[""Land_a_stationhouse"",0],[""Land_SS_hangar"",0],[""Land_Mil_House"",4],[""Land_Mil_Barracks"",7],[""Land_Mil_ControlTower"",2],[""Land_Mil_Guardhouse"",11],[""Land_Mil_Barracks_L"",5]]"

For whatever reason, I cannot figure out how to get this mod to work. I am at my wits end. I thought it was as simple as dropping it onto my server and then adding it to the start paremeters in the -mod section. Ive done that and none of the buildings change when I enter with a player. They are all just default cherno buildings. Is there something I am missing here. I really want to use this mod, but cannot get it to work.

is it running on the server? that would be the first reason why it would not work. The server does the search and replace, not the client.

And what map are you running is the next question. Currently only the maps that have been checked for all buildings have been added.
Maybe I will edit the search N replace again and have it do a check for >0 buildings........

So, DirtySanchez,  has Beketov been added to the compatible list?  I hadn't seen an update confirming that.  If so I will check that out asap

@ski2060
No sir, im sorry for the delays. I have been awaiting several contributors completed work. Unfortunately the delays have now hit you guys that have done some work.
I did mention in the last post about changing around the searchNreplace. I just got done doing something so lets take a look at that and change it out for auto-multimap support :)

KK ran some new code and added debug to make sure all is well.

I will update. No more debug code runs needed for maps.

All maps will be checked for compatible buildings

It will still check for JBAD loaded and do the same check for compatible buildings

I will push the update sometime tonight or tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Awesome work!  I'll try to push this to my guys.  So many maps with older building assets that will be helped by this.

• Like 1

Yes as long as the map creator used the proper class names that BIS has set up, this new searchNreplace will change out those buildings.
I do know there are a couple of old a2 maps that use the asset but not the classname..... :( 

• Like 1