35 minutes ago, GamerOnkel said:

Are you still working on the project? :)

yes but it is still on break whilst finishing the one mentioned above.

• Like 2

I was thinking about this today while I was at work. Then lookie there, there was some posts. =)  Sad to see it is on hold. Happy to see it will be resumed soon. I am really looking forward to playing on this and putting it through the ringer. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, KENNETH03 said:

Amazing map men, can you up day more new picture man please,thank

The map is on hold until i finish the cambodia one.. this one  is on storage atm and i don't have a working one to screenshot currently.

• Like 3

Hello friends! Work has resumed. Here's the proof:

• Like 19

Great work! Those mountains are absolutely gorgeous.

• Like 1

@bludski Why do you do this to me! Such a tease! Love the progress! Keep it coming! Can't wait to have first had experience.. looking great mate!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

I am currently gradually giving pre release, daily build access to people who fit certain requirements and who can contribute in one of numerous ways, big and small, which we can discuss privately.

#1 Requirement is being an active, trusted member of this community.

Sightseers have to wait for public releases.

Unlike my Cambodia terrain, Nord will NOT be made publicly available before I consider it 100% playable or it being sufficiently close to such around the time of BI jets dlc.

Send me a private message with some infos about yourself.

If you are one of the many who have continued to show <3 for the things I do, consider yourself invited.

bludman out

• Like 4

Massive update!

Four times higher resolution source images for terrain distant textures than originally intended should keep the 4k crowd happy and use up some of those delicious

new ram consumption capabilities of the lovely x64 client.  12km view range in the screens. I'm getting 60fps on average with dips in the 40s.

Outdated arma 2 trees are placeholders.

1zb0usj.jpg

8C393FA5D79F00D9D73A61A8360B8C8D745E7F16

Progress pic gallery:

• Like 16

I don't know if I'm gonna use this map for missions, or for beautiful hiking trips. Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

Holy fuck that's amazing. Great news you're back to work on this one. This has probably been one of my most anticipated developments in the past few months, its beautiful and exactly the type of terrain I've been hoping would be brought to Arma 3.

• Like 1

Runway approach light system in the works:

9D89111B521747CE20D659ECB4BF807F45AA96ED

Finalized sea colour.

• Like 8

OK so Suonkumar and now this. I am more than a little suspicious that you may be trying to give me PTSD.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sgt K Cooper said:

OK so Suonkumar and now this. I am more than a little suspicious that you may be trying to give me PTSD.

Actually this was first... The only difference is this map is 10x the work load and not even version 0.1. Suonkomar is 0.85 and was only intended as a test project initially. I hadn't expected it to become decent or put as much into it as I seem to be.

13 hours ago, 1LT Creech said:

@Sgt K Cooper, it is too realistic not to get PTSD. Hell I forget that I am sitting in a house on these maps. 

More ptsd for everyone! YEY!

• Like 2

WIP:

130BF7D3E1BBDE97827E869D46594A579091FF11

• Like 12

C0033A25160CB865FED4337740A293CB19203A5D

77D8F460FFDA2FD026C9B5DAB9CB4A9985076D3A

• Like 9

BF4888B33B2491A90D8E66277DF9A8E77E3640EC

• Like 8

Looks great Bludski. Are you working full time on this or are you also still working on the jungle map?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Looks great Bludski. Are you working full time on this or are you also still working on the jungle map?

I go back and forth. gonna be working on nord for a while because I'm burned out on the other and I am waiting for somebody who is making custom rocks for it.

• Like 3

• Like 7