Using a colder colour filter (LUT)  for realshade would make the map have a "chilly" effect, it looks cold  and Scandinavian now, real shade just brings that out a bit more.

If anybody makes that for the map, that's cool. I probably won't be including something like that though myself... probably.

• Like 2

Almost done with the runway and taxiways now. Just some detail tweaking and a few minor textures left!

7D886FF1A056A28B91D9CD05199CA1B61BA85C39

• Like 14

Really appriciate the work you put into the airfield...for us flyboys, having a "proper" airbase is a great immersion factor :)

• Like 5

z6Cohmu.jpgI am done with the runway textures for now. I will detail the airfield more as soon as i get custom objects for it going. It is at least playable.

Some more pilots eye views in the gallery below.

http://imgur.com/a/tngjc

• Like 6

Almost done with building placement on main island and town named Gamle-Erik.

Road and street layout on the island is also nearly completed.

Changed surfaces around airport and normalised island sat map colours to the rest of the map.

D22075204A361785EB014AF70DE2B4A3438DC29D

375460947BD7836AE6EB031BB558F2507458A5D7

410C562F0C6407F2386B4B3FDBD4242CAD144AFA

3CCD346595CD5A4B917010546BA4E568F4F1A6FC

64806E7D588315E95A740974B11F9155DBD39992

A6803B50F58CB932D9F574F32987C6C03449ABCC

F7997ABC7AB56569984A30EA5949193A58A52FF9432376206745895AC79286D34422FB9C73DE60C8

• Like 16

Looks great, keep up the great work!

• Like 2

Semidaily pic:

62636202A8C8DCE9810CBF202283E275A7A04BED

• Like 18

I'm really anticipating this very promising, very beautiful terrain. The way you've got the downtown with the old european house blocks and the new skyscrapers, and then all the properties on the outskirts. And don't get me started on the environment. The waterways, the snow-capped mountains, the spruce trees. Oh, and I'd best not forget that incredible airport and airbase. I'm absolutely in love.

• Like 1

I'm really anticipating this very promising, very beautiful terrain. The way you've got the downtown with the old european house blocks and the new skyscrapers, and then all the properties on the outskirts. And don't get me started on the environment. The waterways, the snow-capped mountains, the spruce trees. Oh, and I'd best not forget that incredible airport and airbase. I'm absolutely in love.

Thank you. I'm starting to get excited about the progress myself.

Daily update pics:

Airfield and mil area now added to satellite textures. Now visible from space. The same will happen with the remaining buildings as soon as they all have positions finalised.

667BDE63DF30E5E097C4A74696CBF97EAAB2EB08

4621018458BA36A94ED748B90DB46C467A63F21CMain island now has about 90% of the buildings placed.

3ED9FA119C9E7903706CD22E47A63A7AC36FD5F9

Some camp we discovered in the mountains. We were lightly equipped and didn't risk entering. Will probably come back later, with better equipment to see if we can find a way inside.

• Like 10

9438D0C302B7688389441766381B4D91BA9D8FA8

Race track almost finished.

• Like 14

This is incredible! Keep up the amazing work! I love seeing each teaser you release!

Thanks. I have been trying to put together a video but every time i start working on it, that is less time i spend on the map. And each time i have got somewhere with the video, it is already outdated by map progress in the mean time..

• Like 2

I had to use the racetrack for something right? So I recorded ten consecutive laps with the ten cars using UnitCapture in the order they are on the start grid. So the first one goes as fast as i could and the other cars are competing against it and each other. and then recorded that afterwards with shadowplay in various angles to make this vid.

The drivers eye footage was recorded in car number 10.

Hope you enjoy the result!

https://youtu.be/-GMYqoa5FSA

• Like 4

I had to use the racetrack for something right? So I recorded ten consecutive laps with the ten cars using UnitCapture in the order they are on the start grid. So the first one goes as fast as i could and the other cars are competing against it and each other. and then recorded that afterwards with shadowplay in various angles to make this vid.

ArmA ft. FLATOUT.... love it! :D

The circuit is huge, how bloody big is this map? I expected something more I the direction of the Lingor one. ;)

• Like 1

ArmA ft. FLATOUT.... love it! :D

The circuit is huge, how bloody big is this map? I expected something more I the direction of the Lingor one. ;)

30x30.. all vital statistics are on the first post in the thread :)

The race track is just a tiny part of it on an island I was going to remove because it wasn't needed but I decided to add a racetrack there and keep it instead.

• Like 2

40x40.. all vital statistics are on the first post in the thread :)

It was more of a rhetorical question but thanks nevertheless. :D

I love your work, and the way you interact with the community.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

It was more of a rhetorical question but thanks nevertheless. :D

I love your work, and the way you interact with the community.

Have a nice day!

Thanks for your words.. Expect more!

• Like 2

The race track is just a tiny part of it on an island I was going to remove because it wasn't needed but I decided to add a racetrack there and keep it instead.

I am glad you didn't remove it. Having seen what you have done with it, my mind is flooding with plans to put it to use upon release!

• Like 1

https://youtu.be/-GMYqoa5FSA

Damn, that was some death race level event  :D

FDDF03607B67467B67AD0E9F867932A3E000B3B8

Hello everybody. Not a whole lot has happened lately because of various reasons. Mainly upgrading computers.

Work should pick up again tomorrow or as soon as i am done installing all my programs and everything is working.

933D7BC01245DB2960D578BF2069A8E0A8EB3A82

• Like 21

Hey everybody. Happy new year! I've taken a short, soon to end, break from this project to clear my headspace and pick it up again with new eyes. Sorry for the lack of posts lately They should resume next week I think.

I've been working on this map for the unsung mod in the meantime: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/200939-unnamed-vietnam-war-map-cambodialaos/?page=2#comment-3137046

From now on, NORD will require Tanoa dlc.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, GamerOnkel said:

Are you still working on the project? :)

Asking for any kind of update is forbidden as per forum rules