The main, as of yet unnamed town is starting to receive some love.

06FF80A2250165358E207D2CD05D2F3A403501F4

03E8281ADD168FFBA4FF70CF2FDC2102F33D1DEA

• Like 11

Forgive the bums. That's just how i roll when i test.

D0E165AEBE1C0AC61D5FF28644A2694CA7B53C63

C6B6C5DCC598D5BD1B8BC0C6C26EC73A8C607AF8

• Like 7

New run/taxiway textures in progress!

34DDA280DEC39BD4A777D6BACD85BC292C68007D

2F01F6F5D99E1E0AE0C297B6DD5DCE9AC1EC786B

9C2D81F55771E8BE50CC74EE289C4E704E99D35B

• Like 8

Looking great. Appreciate your work. I can already see myself playing some missions on it :) In #52 I can see a road leading into the river. Is that a flooded area or are you planning to use a bridge later? 

• Like 1

Looking great. Appreciate your work. I can already see myself playing some missions on it :) In #52 I can see a road leading into the river. Is that a flooded area or are you planning to use a bridge later? 

49484A930DD46ECBC744CA333444DC4B5841E141

Yes. these bridges for now. Custom bridges later.

• Like 5

Great visual updates, you tease you

You know what to do if you want to visit ;)

AWESOME!

Glad to see you back at it, are you streaming regularly at all?

I keep forgetting, and recently i've done a lot of stuff that doesn't translate well to streaming. switching between lots of software and working on 3 monitors.

As soon as i am done with ground textures and go back to pure TB/BD work i'm doing long streams again!

• Like 2

I keep forgetting, and recently i've done a lot of stuff that doesn't translate well to streaming. switching between lots of software and working on 3 monitors.

As soon as i am done with ground textures and go back to pure TB/BD work i'm doing long streams again!

Awesome!

Hey, if you do a military airfield please consider actually doing an area that can be used for a proper flightline - something like this. All it would need to be is a patch of concrete off of the taxiway. It's a real pain in Arma to stick more than like three jets and helicopters on an airfield because they usually consist of a runway, taxiway, and 3 hangars... D:

And I'll definitely watch your stream when you get it going again. Good luck!

• Like 1

Those are some really nice road textures. Love how black they are.

Thanks. They will be slightly brighter soon though. A middle of how it is now and the road next to it.

Awesome!

Hey, if you do a military airfield please consider actually doing an area that can be used for a proper flightline - something like this. All it would need to be is a patch of concrete off of the taxiway. It's a real pain in Arma to stick more than like three jets and helicopters on an airfield because they usually consist of a runway, taxiway, and 3 hangars... D:

I haven't decided on a mil airfield yet. Hard to find room for one. This one is a domestic airport for commuters. It has a small enclosed area that will fit a small wing of interceptors or helicopters. Maybe c130. It is where the hospital is in in one of the latest pics. I just don't have a suitable hangar yet. That whole area is intended for mil use and there are some barracks and stuff already placed in the area. Room for logistics shouldn't be a problem :)

I just haven't connected those areas yet because the mil section will be reinforced concrete slabs and not same materials as the general aviation tarmac.

Size of the airfield itself is made for 737 and large prop commuters but there is enough room for ai to use the largest planes on the ils.

0D04491F082ED4F55B2E524E75778ACEF5E7443D

This general area will have mil hangars and admin buildings etc. I just haven't decided on assets for it yet.

Access to the runway needs to be sorted out too.

Don't expect room for anything bigger than a flight of c130 or ospreys though.

If i make a mil airfield, it will be in the wilderness with very few facilities. No ils, runmway lights, markings, etc.

• Like 8

A nice cold colour LUT from Solano will enhance this map even more.

• Like 1

A nice cold colour LUT from Solano will enhance this map even more.

what?

what?

Using a colder colour filter (LUT)  for realshade would make the map have a "chilly" effect, it looks cold  and Scandinavian now, real shade just brings that out a bit more.

Awesome!

Hey. I made this spot particularly as per your request. I hope this will do. You can fit a couple of c17 here but just barely.

concrete texture is placeholder and being worked on.

51428BB82D34351D71AB7F1C5851B6D8156B8EFB

0D35B7992CF49AEA1347ACB7A090C33F56190A04

ABEBD5EC64FF6848BEEA68C8104815B03065C7FF

• Like 16

Those USAF mod AFSOC aircraft fit in great, absolutely lovin it!!!

Finally some map with very interesting airfield. Very nice! Keep it up.

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 6