Invade and Annex  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Map?

2. 2. Mods?

Alrighty. So I've got a server that mostly unused right now and I decided that I might as well do something with it. The plan is to put an Invade and Annex scenario up on it with the good mods like RHS: Escalation and TFAR, since I had a hard time finding a server with those running on it. I know I'm not the only person who likes I&A and those mods, so why not combine them? Only problem is the map...I know not everyone has Tanoa but its such a great map and I really want to do it. Poll results will tell me the answer I guess.

hey Ol Pa Reaper, i love the idea for these types of servers, i've been running a iron front invade and annex for a few weeks now and its been very popular. i would suggest to you to make it spawn custom units, so something different then normal CSAT, gives players something new to do. if you need any help feel free to message me or contact me on Teamspeak or steam 

: ts3.syd.wombatserve.rs:10281

: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VassStavrou/

103.231.91.120:2442 - iron front server IP

• Like 2

Please make it Russian. Add Spetznas and shit like that. You never play as those guys not even on Ruskie servers so it'd be great. Every game is the same. US killing Russians and Terrorists. Maybe we can play as Russians for once? (This is coming from someone who lives where the goverment literally trains everyone to kill Russians so you know no bias just really want something new)