3LGStevo

Arma 3 map custom "markers" / "drawings"

The ability to draw on the map is no longer showing across MP clients.

My server has custom radio channels, and the players can no longer draw strategic plans on the map for each channel, nor can then use the preset markers by double-clicking. The marker information appears to be sent across MP, as other players can wiggle their cursor around on screen and see other people's names where the marker should be, but the marker itself is not visible.

The ability to draw on the map is no longer showing across MP clients.

My server has custom radio channels, and the players can no longer draw strategic plans on the map for each channel, nor can then use the preset markers by double-clicking. The marker information appears to be sent across MP, as other players can wiggle their cursor around on screen and see other people's names where the marker should be, but the marker itself is not visible.

what mods are you using? 

The problem also exists for me with no mods running at all. The first time I double click to place a marker it works (side channel). But if I change channels (global, group, or whatever) then when I double click and type some text and click ok, the marker does not appear. It seems as if it's there but invisible because if I hover the mouse over it my in-game name appears and I can even hit delete and it seems to delete (in-game name no longer appears). But I still can't place any new, visible, marker.

SInce one of the last updates, it should work like this: You can only see the markers placed in e.g. Side-Chat if you are in the same one. So if you would then switch to e.g. Direct_chat you can no longer see it, unless you switch to the correct one.

For 3LGStevo, it might be that custom radio channels are not supporting the above mentioned system, since the update. See if you can disable your custom radio channels and check if the clients still encounter the same issue. If thats not the case, Im quiet certain R0adki11 could help you out or you can open a report here.

Thanks

Retch