GBee2

Bugs

As previously suggested by Dwarden, it doesn't hurt for bug reports to be posted in as many difference places (including bug tracker) as possible to ensure that they aren't overlooked.

So please post your linux/mac port related bugs here:

To start off the list:

• Loading the majority of third party scenario/missions triggers a segfault. Logs prior to the fault in every case indicate that it was unable to load images
  • 1.52 broke the ability to move audio between different devices in pulse audio. I can no longer use my bluetooth headphones, the audio is locked to the internal audio device. This worked in earlier versions.
  • Some terrains in the CUPS pack the world looks like a light blue fog has settled, you can only see the ground at your feet and just odd distant shapes in front of you. This may not be a bug, it could just be related to changes they made for the lighting in APEX but it doesn't affect maps like Sahrani so I'm not sure.

• The backslash key (\) gives UNXPECTED_KEY_ID - The default binding of Salute therefore doesn't work.

First issue and third issues are fixed.

Others still are still present in 1.64.

I play like 30-35 minutes and i get my first crash. After i restart the game i can play 10-15 minutes and it crashes again, after I restart it i can't even join the server (means im in the server browser) and it crashes again and then when i start it again i get instant after starting it on steam a crash. Then I must restart my computer that i can play again (maybe because of deleting temp files)

Crash-Reporter: http://pastebin.com/JKbHJ74L

1 hour ago, Preisschild said:

I play like 30-35 minutes and i get my first crash. After i restart the game i can play 10-15 minutes and it crashes again, after I restart it i can't even join the server (means im in the server browser) and it crashes again and then when i start it again i get instant after starting it on steam a crash. Then I must restart my computer that i can play again (maybe because of deleting temp files)

Crash-Reporter: http://pastebin.com/JKbHJ74L

I saw your post about this problem in another thread too, but since it is not related to that problem I will respond here.

At first, lines 418-419 of your log are just warnings, notice the W letter: thread 00000004][W][38551]; errors are marked with 'E'. 'I' stands for info.

However, error messages are not quite informative too, since they most likely show errors that happen when things have gone pretty bad already.

Notice also (line 404) temporary directory 'C:\tmp\arma3z8I967\' mentioned in your log, which is most likely corresponds to '/tmp/arma3z8I967/' on your system. After every Arma3 crash instance of similar temp directory remains in your /tmp and occupies space here, hence you have less and less time Arma 3 working on every next run. Remove those dirs and you will at least have every crash to be 'first crash' after 30-35 minutes with no need to reboot system.

I can't help other than that, but you can also check this feedback tracker howto: search for relevant issues and create a new ticket if not present. Don't forget to attach memory dumps along with RPT log, that might help (check the howto entry 'How to report Game Crash' on this part).