Sign in to follow this  
chas gate

Idea of a mad man aka me

hay everone tell me what you think

hmm heres an idea. you could make a module with the mod instead of having indes make civs. with this module it can let civs attak who they see fit if you set up a mission persay. the americans are opressing a korean villige and the north wants it back so the civs who are in a designated area of this module are set to under a curtain condition they will start attacking americans with weapons they loot of the soldiers or if the moduls allowed it the civ can pick up the weapon and start helping the us side in the defence. a sort of behavior / ai enhance meant. it could be dont just it would be hard and require hard work to do. the thing with this to is you could add a moral system. if you shoot civs it effects there opinion of you and sways what side they could end up fighting for. if you end up saving a lot of civs and save ones shot buy the enemy ai they start to like you. this could be don in a way of making it a ajustable size module and yes i know idk shit about modules and i dont even know if its possable to add a karma system or a way to make ai care about there surroundings and looking to the future this module might even revalutionize the whole mission system because you could have the warsaw rebellion and you could have the french freedom fighters who are against German occupation.
a battle rages in a city and the americans walk through part of the villige and see men dressed in german uniforms and have german weapons but instead of shooting the americans they walk up to them fallow and help them on there battle as there own command group. this also could lead to what i would call a moreal system. soldires who are being commanded to kill civs might be able to desert or if a freindly falls back he becomes a opfor or idependent. now this could lead to units wanting to form. oveer the fact the mod can do what no ther can. and im going to send this to the ifa3 team my idea. and sorry i suck at typeing.

would it be a possible idea since bcombat and asr ai are advacing military ai

• Like 1

hay everone tell me what you think

I think that this post is an absolute pain to read. Believe me, I've tried.

So why bother taking the time to write something when you format it in such a way that noone even wants to read it in the first place?

If you already take the time to write something like that, why not invest 5 minutes more to format it properly and correct some spelling mistakes, so people will actually read it? Otherwise its just a big waste of time.

also, dont do this

• Like 5

because i cant sorry i said in the end why. also your loss if you dont want to read it 

also i dont know wtf i did to achive that

also if you are going to comment dont do it like you did. im sorry english typeing is not my strong suit.  but just read it and see what you can think About the idea

but a simplified wording is this:

just make a module that makes a civ ai possable and allows the civs to have a moral system

also were i do live in the us this is how i was taught to type.

• Like 1

hmm heres an idea. 

you could make a module with the mod instead of having indes make civs. with this module it can let civs attak who they see fit if you set up a mission persay.

the americans are opressing a korean villige and the north wants it back so the civs who are in a designated area of this module are set to under a curtain condition they will start attacking americans with weapons they loot of the soldiers or if the moduls allowed it the civ can pick up the weapon and start helping the us side in the defence. a sort of behavior / ai enhance meant. it could be dont just it would be hard and require hard work to do.

the thing with this to is you could add a moral system. if you shoot civs it effects there opinion of you and sways what side they could end up fighting for. if you end up saving a lot of civs and save ones shot buy the enemy ai they start to like you. this could be don in a way of making it a ajustable size module

and yes i know idk shit about modules and i dont even know if its possable to add a karma system or a way to make ai care about there surroundings

and looking to the future this module might even revalutionize the whole mission system because you could have the warsaw rebellion and you could have the french freedom fighters who are against German occupation.  

a battle rages in a city and the americans walk through part of the villige and see men dressed in german uniforms and have german weapons but instead of shooting the americans they walk up to them fallow and help them on there battle as there own command group. this also could lead to what i would call a moreal system. soldires who are being commanded to kill civs might be able to desert or if a freindly falls back he becomes a opfor or idependent.

now this could lead to units wanting to form. oveer the fact the mod can do what no ther can. and im going to send this to the ifa3 team my idea.

and sorry i suck at typeing.

derp sorry it went wanky when i did the first post 

• Like 1

Please learn to type, spell, format, and to use punctuation. That might actually make your posts somewhat readable.

And ALIVE mod already contains the systems to have civilian villages change attitude to a side based on things like civilian casualties or "hearts and minds" activities carried out by the players. 

hmm heres an idea. 

you could make a module with the mod instead of having indes make civs. with this module it can let civs attak who they see fit if you set up a mission persay.

the americans are opressing a korean villige and the north wants it back so the civs who are in a designated area of this module are set to under a curtain condition they will start attacking americans with weapons they loot of the soldiers or if the moduls allowed it the civ can pick up the weapon and start helping the us side in the defence. a sort of behavior / ai enhance meant. it could be dont just it would be hard and require hard work to do.

the thing with this to is you could add a moral system. if you shoot civs it effects there opinion of you and sways what side they could end up fighting for. if you end up saving a lot of civs and save ones shot buy the enemy ai they start to like you. this could be don in a way of making it a ajustable size module

and yes i know idk shit about modules and i dont even know if its possable to add a karma system or a way to make ai care about there surroundings

and looking to the future this module might even revalutionize the whole mission system because you could have the warsaw rebellion and you could have the french freedom fighters who are against German occupation.  

a battle rages in a city and the americans walk through part of the villige and see men dressed in german uniforms and have german weapons but instead of shooting the americans they walk up to them fallow and help them on there battle as there own command group. this also could lead to what i would call a moreal system. soldires who are being commanded to kill civs might be able to desert or if a freindly falls back he becomes a opfor or idependent.

now this could lead to units wanting to form. oveer the fact the mod can do what no ther can. and im going to send this to the ifa3 team my idea.

and sorry i suck at typeing.

derp sorry it went wanky when i did the first post 

You've got some good ideas there mate, you can join my 'Iron Men' wargame squad any time you like because you're the sort of "thinking soldier" we want, we fight with our brains first and our weapons second..:)