@SonicJohnBH Thanks for the great rundown on things to work on.  As you state, some we already know.  I think we ought to be able to fix the chaff issue without much effort, but again I am not the guy who does the magic so please be patient on that.  To keep everyone in the loop the members of the team who do the real work, have time to do the magic occasionally.   Thanks again for all of the support and we will do our best to make the U/M/A-85 series better with your help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Frank V.  ran me through the particulars of the weapon systems last night.  Very effective platform!  We really do need geolock on the furthest magnification though...

Beautiful work! definitely looking forward to seeing this develop. Had the opportunity to glimpse the V280 when they were doing trials a couple years back. I hope it holds up better than the osprey.

only gripe I have are the rotor proxies dont seem to pop in when the props are at speed, looks kinda chunky, but still one of my favorite things to fly.

One whole year of flying the Omaha. Dozens of ops, hundreds of take-offs and landings, troops deployed/extracted, targets destroyed and hostages rescued and I'm still just as in love as I was back when I first flew it. This is hands down my favorite aircraft to fly in the game, no contest. I'm so excited to see more aircraft and more updates to the Omaha, no matter how long it takes it'll be worth it.

Seriously guys, keep it up!

Thanks.  RL has been tough for most of the team.  Perhaps some work to come, but I really can't promise anything.  If anything is going to happen, it will certainly get posted here first.

It was a while since a flown it last time. Today I was trying to make a mission using the V-280, but, for my surprise, it's seems that is not working anymore. Anyone know why? I tried with Vanilla and only the FVL add-on loaded....

We are hopeful at getting the mod revitalized a bit.  Hope to have a small update online in the coming weeks.

• Like 1

Had to give this a go, since I found the Steam download link. Will check it out sometime.