spad

CW40K mod BETA

PEOPLE OF THE IMPERIUM OF MAN

After several years of work, the team decided to release the first part of the mod on WH40K universe.

we know that there is some bugs but the mod is fully playable.

It come with one campaign inspired by the Vraks campaign.

The Time has Come to Join the Forces of the Emperor of Man Kind and to Rid our selves of the Filth
of CHAOS from the Planet of Vraks.

NOTE ** There is a PDF README about how to install the Mod, as well all info regarding the mod **

I want to Thank you all for being patient with us on this, It is long over due.

I want to thank the OFPWH40K Team for all their work.

I want to add that there are some things that did not make it into this release, this does not mean it will not be there,
The stuff not in this release will be added as a Patch once they are completed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_dAhKRKZ8mzLXlIUjYwSWhScDA/view?usp=sharing

patch 1.1 : installing and copy past old files by this one :

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/mods/@CW40K_26_10_2016.rar

14517517_10154586310964663_2501953591425

14520474_10154586311789663_3045119713136

14591817_10154586312519663_7737033693642

• Like 7

Finally after many years we have a wh40k package release.

Thanks

Spad

LadieFromHell

WW2Weasel

Macsar

Kayvaan

Prof. T

Sanctuary

and all others who contributed

• Like 2

Very professional mod, the amount of quality and content that was achieved with this (and also the older WH40K mod) is amazing. OFP will trully never die with such talented modders still making stuff for it.  :)

p.s.: I fear to think how a unified effort to bring a SW mod to light would be like ;p

• Like 2

Glad to see there's still some interest guys. And thanks for the mention Zulu. 

Spad's been pretty busy trying to bring all the various contributions together. Although I kinda left the poor guy with a lot to do when I gave him what I had. I'm still working on some elements that didn't make into this release. Other events called a halt to them at the time. They should show up in a future update though. So try to be a little forgiving when you see things that look a bit "odd" or unfinished. You'll know 'em when you see 'em. :)

• Like 2

thanks every one but don't forget this mod is still a beta,

we are trying to increase the quality of all the addon and sometime people like macser give us a true master piece like the titan warhound (certainly the most beautiful mech ever made for OFP ) and ton of other addon like elysian Dkok etc.

Of course like macser had said, there is still some bugs but they don't impact the fun to play CW40K mod. And maybe in the futur we have other talented modder who want to help us and give some time to increase the quality of this work. Yes OFP will never die :)

thanks every one but don't forget this mod is still a beta,

we are trying to increase the quality of all the addon and sometime people like macser give us a true master piece like the titan warhound (certainly the most beautiful mech ever made for OFP ) and ton of other addon like elysian Dkok etc.

Of course like macser had said, there is still some bugs but they don't impact the fun to play CW40K mod. And maybe in the futur we have other talented modder who want to help us and give some time to increase the quality of this work. Yes OFP will never die :)

I can only imagine what a Titan, a Wolverine, a Juggernaut and a Mammoth MkII from C&C Tiberian Sun would look like with Macser's animation style.

The Titan Warhound in this mod, just OMG. As soon as the main menu of CW40K popped up, I felt excited in so many respects (use your imagination! lol). The quality of Macser's modeling work and animations are nothing short of godlike. This mod as a whole is great. Great job, guys!

I wouldn't say it was that good, considering a lot of the stuff I did is only partially finished. Spad had to compensate for that by making a lot of edits. So it wouldn't be even released at this point unless he'd picked it up and carried it. I'm trying to get those things corrected, for inclusion in a later release. 

But thank you all the same. :)

thanks macser it was a pleasure to compile your work, but don't forget that if you want a fully playable Red scorpion chapter use the resistance side, not the imperium side which was used for cutscen and still have lot of anim bugs and vehicle position. but of course you can play with them to look the superb macser anim (even if some are missing) he did just for them.

we try to correct most of the bug and more important add new unit which are still in work in a next futur patch in 2017/2018 :)

Script command "animchanged". It was added as an experiment to remove the demo pack from a unit model when a charge was placed without having to use scripting. The command is only available in 1.99. That could be removed easily enough.

Hello,

great work there :D ,  it's fun to see the names that partipated into this mod...

As i'm a little old school i'm trying to discover the mod through the campaign. There first mission seems to end once all the waypoints are completed and the 2 objectives are completed, while one can expect that the completion of the two objectives would be enough... That's my 2 cents, not a big deal. It also complains about a sound missing, once the first objective is completed (get rid of the Vrak militia).

On mission 2, i got a CTD each time i want to retry (or load a savegame). Then, when i succeed the mission, after the cutscene, i got a CTD each time, so i can't go further.

Damned ProfT, i don't have this CTD for the mission 02 and i know that someone else have it, so i will redo the campaign without this mission as i have no idea what is causing this crash

for those who experiment CTD with the campaign ; replace the old one by this one :

patch is under work

okay i will see with LFH for the correction of the campaign

Hey guys,

long time ago I created 3 missions for Vraks campaign but I could not fix them for the new MOD until now!

So here is the 1st mission from the campaign: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6l6ug2c2rg702x6/Vraks1.CW40KVraks.pbo

I hope I will find motivation to fix the other 2 missions too.

I tried it, that's nice !

did you see the cutscen after first wave mission ?