Wasn't Red Hammer Studios the developers who helped BIS create the original OFP content? Sorry it's been awhile.

I just ran across a video on youtube with someone mentioning RHS so I Goggled it. I downloaded and installed their add-ons for ArmA3. The add-ons are so beautiful, I even updated my sig pic. Blown away! What's cool is, when you drive the Humvee cars for the US side, you can see out the side windows, you're view is not blocked like in other mods. When you get in and out of planes, and choppers, the animations actually look like you're getting in and out. Last, the planes don't get shot down as easy as in CUP jets for example.  They are more balanced.  This RHS team took no shortcuts, these guys mean business.

I love their attention to detail and how real their texturing looks. To me, this is what makes a game fun. I took some screenshots this morning and posted them on my page:

Screens - The bottom of my page in the Red Hammer section, last three rows of screens are just a few of their vehicles I took snaps of.

http://www.pyramid-of-wisdom.com/

Closing 

Wasn't Red Hammer Studios the developers who helped BIS create the original OFP content? Sorry it's been awhile.

I just ran across a video on youtube with someone mentioning RHS so I Goggled it. I downloaded and installed their add-ons for ArmA3. The add-ons are so beautiful, I even updated my sig pic. Blown away! What's cool is, when you drive the Humvee cars for the US side, you can see out the side windows, you're view is not blocked like in other mods. When you get in and out of planes, and choppers, the animations actually look like you're getting in and out. Last, the planes don't get shot down as easy as in CUP jets for example.  They are more balanced.  This RHS team took no shortcuts, these guys mean business.

I love their attention to detail and how real their texturing looks. To me, this is what makes a game fun. I took some screenshots this morning and posted them on my page:

Screens - The bottom of my page in the Red Hammer section, last three rows of screens are just a few of their vehicles I took snaps of.

http://www.pyramid-of-wisdom.com/

RHS are a mod making group which started making content in OFP, but this really should have been posted in their thread. There was no need to create a new one.