SlovakianLynx

ArmA 3 Face Class List

29371997544_dd34484d9a_o.jpg

ArmA 3 Face Class List

Description:

This displays all build in ArmA 3 face classes in pictures in alphabetical order. Each head is screened from the front and from an slightly angled profile. it alsow includes a list of speakers (voices) at the end. Very useful for mission makers. Apex heads are not yet included.

Version:

Google Drive DOWNLOAD

Edited by SlovakianLynx
Changed the download link
  • Like 1

Thanks Foxhound. I have alsow posted this on Armaholic forums, but it did not want to take the link. Guess I will start uploading stuff to some oather server like Google Drive.

Ahhh, I see. Sorry I never saw your post. I have now updated the pages on Armaholic with that forum link.

Cool stuff, thanks for putting it together.

Apart from the Apex heads you should consider adding the "story" heads too - Miller, Kerry, etc.

Thanks and its no big deal. I felt the need for something like this and was surprised no one made it earlier.

I might add those too, just need to figure out their class names.

PS: I love all missions and campaings you made for ArmA series so far. ;)

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey slovakianlynx , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Does anyone know where I could still get that file? Ever since the closure of Armaholic, stuff like this has been hard to come by.

Download of this file has been moved to Google Drive (check the new link). I thought no one is interested in it anymore, now that there are a lot of new faces in ArmA 3 and their class names can be seen directly in 3DEN editor.