Sign in to follow this  
kibyde

Why no discount on the ArmA 3 Apex Edition

Hi BIS,

great that Arma 3 is on sale again. I would like to make the move to get Arma 3 + the DLCs + Apex. Unfortunately the Apex Edition which has all the stuff I would like to have is NOT on sale. If I put the discounted base game, the discounted DLCs and the undiscounted Apex DLC into the shopping cart I end up with a savings of merely 5 Dollars to the completely undiscounted ArmA 3 Apex Edition. Would it not make sense to discount the Apex Edition as well to encourage potential buyers with a tight budget (like me) to get the whole package?

Cheers,

should have gotten it during the early days when it was 27 USD like I did... or you could have waited a little for a major sale on steam... i thought the campaign was fun, and the island is great. weapons are ok even tho most are a little how would you say "blended with artistic vision" such as thee Chinese weapons and the HK a little bit but this also takes place on the stock arma 3 weapons, tar 21, F2000, MX series ect. however I think the military vehicles such as the Vtol aircraft are a little too artistic and as so I dont play with them. other then that the DLC is worth it, just join a community and have fun. 

all being said, look at the battlefailed series... 3 BF3 standalone expansion "games" released with another full price for all the dlc... what does the new games do compared to the older ones? nothing just new models, and maps, and a few new gamemodes no server will host after a month, no backwards compatibility for DLC. and then look at what arma 3 has... a huge list of positives that no other game has. 

• Like 1