scorch_052

SC Mini-Mods and Projects

qkFZKDw.png

Rather than keep track of several different threads, I've opted to just combine all my projects into one thread. This thread will only be for smaller, simpler projects, and the more complex stuff will still be getting its own thread.

Complete / Released

SC SCAR Port

By Scorch052

5I5fRYLl.jpg

xOxiEdYm.jpg   QlxRGrWm.jpg

lfFbhWkm.jpg   FaJbdXTm.jpg

Description: This pack contains several different variants of the SCAR-pattern weapons system by FN Herstal. The models have been ported from ArmA 2. As such, they were created by Bohemia Interactive, and I take no credit for anything but the configuration and porting of the actual weapons.

DOWNLOAD

Version - 1.1

Requirements

HLC/NIArms AR15 Pack

Credits

Bohemia Interactive - All models and textures

FN Herstal - FNH Logo and weapon design

SC RHIB Port

By Scorch052

1lnqTwQl.jpg

tw8Qas4m.jpg   Co4FbI9m.jpg

fDCVQlHm.jpg   wUK9huYm.jpg

Description: This pack contains two variants of the RHIB used by the USMC in ArmA 2. The models have been ported from ArmA 2. As such, they were created by Bohemia Interactive, and I take no credit for anything but the configuration and porting of the actual vehicles.

DOWNLOAD

Version - 1.0

Requirements

RHS US Forces

Credits

Bohemia Interactive - All models and textures

SC Items

By Scorch052

Description: This pack contains several simple inventory items for missionmakers to use for whatever needs they may have. None of the items have custom models yet, however this may change in the future.

DOWNLOAD

Version - 1.0

Requirements

None

Credits

Various Sources - Imagery

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice!

Looking forward to that new SC Items version (and a Steam Workshop DL :) :) ).

Keep up the good work and thanks!

So, lets start, Scars are good!

RHIB are bugged :P

list of bugs:

MK19 should have a liittle bigger deadzone

MK19 FFV, have a completly wrong location of MK19

MK19 FFV have a frozen muzzle Flash on MK19

RHIB should have some better PhysX, sometimes it should float on waves. a little bit lower placed on water, if you dont know what i mean you should look at CUP

if you fix these errors it will be awesome, you should make some Camos :)

And im not 100% sure but Civilian RHIB can drive a 120KM/H so military should a little bit more or same as Civilian

MK19 should have a liittle bigger deadzone

I get all the others (some of which are already fixed) but what do you mean by this? Do you mean it should have a larger area of rotation?

i mean little smaller :) what about other errors? acctualy, im not sure only about that 120KM/H, you should ask someone who was on RHIB, if you fix other errors, my unit will be using this, we are missing some Boats

Okay Wikipedia says max is 130KM/H soo, Gota go fast

It's a shame you're dependent on such a large addon (RHS) for the RHIB's is it purely for the crew? 

• Like 2

It's a shame you're dependent on such a large addon (RHS) for the RHIB's is it purely for the crew? 

Its for the weapons as well. I may make a version in the future that isnt dependent on it.

• Like 1

Its for the weapons as well. I may make a version in the future that isnt dependent on it.

That would be great, I do have RHS, but the RHIB as standalone is always worth having, even without any weapons platforms attached. ;)

• Like 2

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey scorch_052 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Since Arma 3 1.66, SCARs appear to have some flickering issues. Keep up the good!

In the latest SC_Items v1.0 release it seems quite a few objects were dropped.  For example in the PBO, I no longer see a keycard that was in v0.4.  Does anyone have information on this?

Scorch: Thanks for these mods. Is there any chance of seeing the items addon on the Steam workshop? My community is looking to move away from A3Sync to the workshop so it's be great if this was available there.

• Like 1

I will consider it. Haven't really messed with any of these projects in a while though, so no promises.

I really like the RHIB port, great work!  I have a few suggestions:

1. It needs to be sitting lower in the water, aside from looking too high the whole propulsion system is actually above the waterline.
  2. Would be great if you added TFAR vehicle radios as optional functionality.
  3. Would be really helpful if you uploaded to Steam :icon_cool:

Awesome port.