Yeah I agree that the blue camo might not be the most practical. If I were to guess, an EU task force would be using some sort of multicam, sadly. God knows we have enough multicam floating around. Maybe some kind of greener, more "europe-y" multicam variant. Or maybe you could try to use something completely unused before or new that has the similar effect.

• Like 1

I like the blue color scheme for EU forces, makes them look like EU forces for peace-keeping missions, like the UN blue helmets.

I'll start doing small SITREPs to explain what's going on web I'm not posting new screenshots.

I'm currently working on the Atlantic NATO units and their equipment. I wanted their armaments to be a little different compared to regular NATO forces. For example, using Mk17 SCAR assault rifles instead of the commonplace MX. The AS-50 will replace their M320 LRRs and the Warfare-50 - an L115 - will replace their MAR-10s.

FV-720 Moras, CH-49 Mohawks, Prowlers, Striders, and WY-55 Hellcats will make up their vehicles.

Screenshots are on their way!

Note on the shotguns: I think nato was supposed to get the kel-tec, maybe you can reanimate that one that got abandoned.

Note on the shotguns: I think nato was supposed to get the kel-tec, maybe you can reanimate that one that got abandoned.

I'm purchasing a model for the Bulldog/KSG for the soon once I have money to spare. Both tubes will be simulated and it is a NATO weapon. ;)

• Like 2

how many sub variants are you making for each faction cause i thought  Atlantic NATO units and regular NATO forces were the same thing

how many sub variants are you making for each faction cause i thought  Atlantic NATO units and regular NATO forces were the same thing

NATO (Atlantic) and possibly an arctic version for CSAT and NATO.

Atlantic is just the region I'm giving to NATO's British forces.

• Like 1

This might seem odd but based on the year maybe you could give the FIA/Syndikat bmp-3s and btr-90s instead of 2s and 80s.

New police faction for Altis and Stratis:

oC6vgsA.pngYGMI6E4.png

Also, NATO Atlantic stuff:

0UU6W0H.pnglfghCDd.pngTTgH8zb.png

Wooden Mk14:

LuNhOeq.png

More SCARs:

CU2wraa.png

I9RXQYL.png

icarus86, on 19 Nov 2016 - 16:45, said:

This might seem odd but based on the year maybe you could give the FIA/Syndikat bmp-3s and btr-90s instead of 2s and 80s.

No.

• Like 7

Arma 3 Aegis's development is on hold for now... I'm extremely depressed and have lost all motivation to work on this...

Hey !!!

Take a pause, but please don't definitively stop working on it. It's the addon i'm waiting for :down:

You have done a lot of work on this. It can wait, life can't.

As my favorite zen story says:"Master,my meditation is terrible, I cannot focus and I still have to think and can't relax." Master:"It will pass." Next week:"Master,my meditation is great now, I can focus and I am completely relaxed." Master replies:"It will pass."

I wish you easily pass this period of life :)

• Like 1

If you need any help don't be afraid to give me a call. I appreciate when times are tough it's hard to be motivated to work on stuff like this. I've been there myself before and understand how you feel. You're part of a massive community, modding or not, and it's a special place to be. We're all here if you need us 

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for the support. <3 My situation - though slowly - has improved and I've decided to continue working.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Nightmare515 said:

Boop boop bap KSG. Super WIP.

I'm glad you're feeling better man. Not because that means you can resume feeding us teasers of your development, but because I know how rough it can be in the situation you were presumably going through. The shotty looks great, as usual of your screenshots. Good luck on the project and whatever had you down. Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Great to see you back mate. The shotty is looking savage so far!

• Like 1

SITREP

Alright, after reevaluating my plans and what not, I've decided to cut some things as to not overwhelm myself. For example, EUROFOR. Instead of including them in Aegis, I plan on releasing them as a separate mod later on. That way I can focus on core elements, existing factions, and other content.

Also, apologies for the lack of news and what not. Progress has been slow due to school, real-life, and generally just what I'm doing right now. Currently, I'm finding and neutralizing bugs, updating old textures, and refining code.

• Like 7

No worries, This mod is looking great and will definitely be worth the weight. 

• Like 2