Hi.

I have no idea what i can do with this tempest device?

What can i do with this device and how does it work? (in Editor for e.g. a Mission)

And how i can turn on the light on this device? (the yellow rotating light), i saw it in a video.

Thanks

Hi.

I have no idea what i can do with this tempest device?

What can i do with this device and how does it work? (in Editor for e.g. a Mission)

And how i can turn on the light on this device? (the yellow rotating light), i saw it in a video.

Thanks

It doesn't do anything, it's just a prop. The light will come on when it's night.....

• Like 2

I sometimes use it as the objective of a mission to destroy the device since it is a WMD prototype. I usually make it where it is imperative to destroy it quickly so there are less quakes.

I believe if it does light up at night or it lights up at all: animation source?

you could manually throw up the light. 

Would have been nice if it was some sort of EMP prototype weapon instead of quake generator in campaign.Sadly it's a prop, but BI has a tradition adding them as important props for scenarios.In past games it was the all mighty Scud.

I say "all mighty" because modders actually made it to work.:smile_o:

• Like 1

There is a function that spawns earthquakes. I can't find it at the moment, but check the function viewer for bis_fnc_earthquake.